Four

Lina's POV

I opened my eyes. I was in a room. There was clothes all over the place, a desk, a computer, posters of sports and post it notes. The wall was painted red. The room smelled like cologne and beer. There was a closet full of clothes and expensive shoes, the closet was the neatest thing in this whole room. I was in a huge bed, full of teddy bears and school textbooks. 

"Where am I?" I said.

Then someone walked in. It was Jungkook. "Awake now huh?"

My eyes widen. I got up and jumped. "WHAT THE ...FU-"

I was interrupted when he held me down. "Geez, at least THANK ME."

I shook my head. "Why am I here? What happen? TELL ME!" I screamed at his face.

Jungkook laughed. "Calm down, you got into a cat fight, you were on the floor unconscious, Hyejin tried to help you, but she's so tiny, obviously Hana would've beat her ass also."

I glared at him. "Why am I here."

"I took you away from the fight obviously, I told the teachers that I knew your parents, and I would take you home, but you were shivering, and my house is the closest, so I just brang you to my home and put you in my bed," Jungkook said.

I stopped glaring at him. I looked at him. His black hair all over the place, a normal tee shirt, jeans, and some Jordans on. "Thanks.." I muttered.

He smiled with his goofy smile. "You're welcome beautiful!"

I blushed. "Stop."

Then he kissed me on the cheek. "I love you."

I blushed again. "No you don't."

He smirked at me. "Yes I do."

"Oh my god, shut up, now tell me what happened, were you there?" I said.

"Well, I was only there for half of it, Jimin told me you were shouting in his face calling his Hana a bitch, and then she punched you without any notice and you fell on the floor losing consciousness, Hyejin tried to help you, but she also beat up Hyejin," Jungkook said. 

"IS HYEJIN OKAY?!" I screamed. 

"She's fine, Jimin took her home," Jungkook said.

"HOW? They broke up," I said.

"They did, but he just took her home," Jungkook said.

"What about the bitch Hana?" I said.

"She left the school, ditching all her classes, they are trying to find her now," Jungkook said.

"Bitch.." I muttered.

Jungkook laughed. "I love it when you act tough baby, you're so slender and skinny, anyone can pick you up and throw you."

I glared at him. "I'm NOT that weak, babo."

"You act tough, but really, you're so skinny, you don't have the strength, but don't worry, I will go slow on you," Jungkook whispered in my ear. I shivered.

Shivers started to travel through my spine. 

"Uh, I need to go.." I said, getting up.

But then my leg was sore. "Ouch!" I said then I sat back down on the bed.

"Your leg is sore when Hana was stomping on it," Jungkook said.

"Ouch..." I said.

"Haha, your legs are so skinny, of course you'll be hurt," Jungkook said.

"Please take me home," I said.

I looked at the clock. 4:45PM. 

"There is time left for us to.. you know.. do stuff," Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, I'm not ready, okay?" I said.

Jungkook smirked. "You look like you fucked lots of guys, but you are scared of me?"

I shook my head. "I'm a virgin."

But then Jungkook smashed his lips to me. My eyes widen. He isn't my first kiss, but he was my first sexual kiss. His tongue slipped into my mouth. I kissed him back.

Jungkook took my waist. I grabbed his hair. He stopped. "Wow, I wanted to do that for a long time ."

I wanted to hit him, but I was too aroused to. "Whatever.." I said.

Jungkook smiled. "Well, you can leave now."

I was shocked. Why does he want me to leave? We just started kissing. He doesn't want me when I want him.

"Do you have my book bag?" I said.

"Yeah.." Jungkook said.

"I'm just going to do my homework here.." I said.

He nodded.

Third Person

Hyejin laid on her bed, her head pounding. Her eyes open. Jimin was sitting on her bed, playing on his phone. "Awake already?" Jimin said while smiling. Immediately Hyejin was pissed. After the argument Jimin had with Hyejin yesterday. Hyejin tried to remember what happened today, and she remembered the fight. Hyejin turned even more angry. "Why are you here," she said in a cold tone..

She sat up on her bed.

"I just brang you home after the fight happened, and your umma wasn't here, the door was open, so I just put you in your own bed, and wait for you to wake up," Jimin said.

Hyejin glared at Jimin. "Don't fucking mess with me again."

Jimin patted Hyejin's head. "Seeing you cursing scares me, little one."

Hyejin scratched Jimin. "Damn, ferocious huh?"

Jimin leaned closer to Hyejin. Their noses touched. 

Hyejin pushed him away. "Listen Jimin, please don't try to flirt with me, we are done! You know that! Why are you still trying to flirt with me?" 

Jimin smirked. "We can be friends with benefits."

"And your current girlfriend is Hana?" Hyejin glared at Jimin.

"I don't know now, I asked her out this morning, and then your best friend started a cat fight with her, so I don't know," Jimin said.

"I'm so done WITH YOU, I can't believe it, I break up with you, you go straight to her! Do you know how it makes me feel? I die a little bit inside. The reason why is because I loved you for so long and you just move on like that! You can't tell me to MOVE ON, because after loving you for so long and knowing we are done just kills me! We just broke up! You can't do that to me!" Hyejin screamed at Jimin. Hyejin slammed on the bed. Her head pounding like hell.

Jimin sat on her bed. Looking hurt.

Hyejin's eyes were closed. Tears fell off her eyes.

Jimin looked at her small, delicate, pale face. He didn't know what to say. He covered her with blankets. He placed a kiss on her cheek.

 Jimin walked straight towards the door. He turns around, to see Hyejin one last time before he leaves. Jimin's eyes started to fill with tears. He turns around and goes home, but before he leaves, he made sure the door is locked, to keep his precious safe.