Twenty-One

Ahh~ Thanks for waiting for another update. Another sorry from me, not updating in a month. Graduating a few days later!! Glad to be off school! Hopefully I passed my algebra exit exam >///< afraid.. been quite busy! But I will never stop writing for you guys!! <3

Lina's POV

It's been 2 weeks now. Me and Taehyung lost contact. Hyejin is a dropout. I have no idea where Jungkook is. I have no energy to find him. Maybe he'll find a way out? Hopefully Jin didn't executed him yet. What a pabo.

I sat there thinking at the dinner table. Mom keeps staring at me. "Lina? Anything wrong? You seemed concerned about something?"

I shooked my head. "No umma, just thinking about a math problem that I was struggling with at school..."

Such a lie.

Junghee sat there drinking soup. When did her and her idiot dad started living here anyways? Anyways, they are both a distraction for my mom, so I can have time to myself.

"Lina. I need you talking, what is with you? Mr. Yoo Jinho is a nice man, and his daughter are very kind, why are you always ignoring me and this wonderful family?" Mom asked.

"Mom, I'm a high schooler, I want to focus on my education, and get into a good college. I have no time to cooperate with people right now, can't you just leave me alone?" I said.

Which is all lies.

"My, she is a high schooler anyways, you should just leave her alone, after all, college exams are coming soon, about 1 and half coming after her, she is a teenager after all, you worry about her too much," the Mr. Yoo Jinho said.

Someone understands. Kinda. I guess.

"Jinho, I just wish she would just speak up."

"Yes sweetie, but she's not a little kid no more, you should just trust her."

Mom looked at me. "You are right."

Mr. Yoo Jinho nodded.

I finished eating, as I wiped my mouth with a Kleenex.

I walked back to my room, grabbing my phone.

You have received a text from "Unknown."

Who?

"MEET ME AT THE ALLEYWAY NEAR SCHOOL NOW!" ~Jungkook.

JUNGKOOK!?!?

I couldn't go downstairs and get out of this house in the front door at this time. I went downstairs, and went into the downstairs bathroom. I climbed out of the bathroom's window. I'll be back soon. Hopefully they won't notice I will be gone for a bit. This might be called sneaking out.. but it's for Jungkook.