Two

Lina's POV

Jungkook slammed me onto the wall. "What the fuck you think you are doing?" I said.

Jungkook smiled. "I just found out Jimin just lost his virginity to one of your best friends, you think we can be next?"

I clenched my fists. Whatever he is thinking, he better back off. He cannot take my virginity. I decide whether or not I stay a virgin.

"You're stupid Jungkook, I can't lose my virginity at age 16," I said as I tried to push him off me.

"You're stupid for thinking that 16 is young, my friend Kai lost his at 15," Jungkook said as he kissed the nape of my neck.

I scoffed. "Seriously? Ha, I have better things to do then mess around with my body."

Jungkook smiled. "You're only my slut, no one elses."

I managed to get out of his grip.

"I think you need to know that I get to control myself, not you," I said.

Jungkook took grip of my wrist. "Ha, you think you can escape like that, huh?"

I rolled my eyes. Then he let go. "We'll do this another time sweetie, maybe I'll get laid next time when you're not pissed off, okay jagiya?"

I rolled my eyes again. Then he kissed me on the cheek. I blushed. "See you later baby," Jungkook said.

"We are not even dating, oh my god," I said, but he already left.

Third Person

Hyejin grabbed Jimin's hair. They were making out. In front of everyone that is in the classroom. Luckily the teacher wasn't in there, it was lunch time, and some kids can stay in the room, to study, or make out.

Lina just sat there. "Uh what the heck is going on.."

Jungkook stroked Lina's hair strands.

Hyejin moaned as Jimin's tongue swiped into her mouth.

Lina didn't know what to say. She was just so confused.

"Lina.. maybe me and you should make out one day.." Jungkook whispered into her ear.

Lina felt shivers down her spine.

Two twins and one boy stood there didn't know what to say, they tried to study, but the making out session was bothering them.

Hyejin started to unbutton Jimin's shirt, but Jungkook and Lina had to stop her, they didn't want them having sex in middle of lunch time, a teacher can walk in at anytime.

Hyejin glared at Jungkook and Lina. "Excuse me, but I wanted to feel Jimin's abs."

Jimin grabbed her breasts. Jungkook eyes widen. "I think I'm too young to see this," then Jungkook turned around.

Lina scoffed. "Didn't you wanted that from me, like ever since freshman year?"

Jungkook winked at Lina.

Hyejin looked at her watch. "We have 30 minutes left, I want to eat lunch."

Jimin smirked. "I know what is my lunch," as he looked down at Hyejin's bottom.

Lina laughed.

"Really, oppa, I need to eat first, I have a test next period," Hyejin said.

Then Hyejin left the room.

Then Jimin eyed me up and down. "Didn't know you were so attractive, Lina."

Lina's jaw dropped.

Jungkook glared at Jimin. "Come on dude, just cause you are horny doesn't mean you have to get laid by my girl."

"I'm not your girl.." Lina said.

Jungkook winked at Lina. "Soon."

Lina rolled her eyes.

Jimin grabbed Lina by her waist. Lina felt something stabbing her on the leg. Lina can feel his abs. She was just so shocked she just stood there with her eyes widen.

"Yo, yo dude, I am jealous, but really dude, you have a girl," Jungkook said, as he pushed Jimin off Lina.

"Let's go Lina," Jungkook said.

"Finally.. something I agree with.." Lina said.

They both left the room.

Lina's POV

I cannot tell Hyejin what just happened. That will destroy her, but Jimin was brainwashed that time. I know he doesn't have interest in me. They must've have sex tons of times.

"Lookie, lookie, it's the whore," said someone.

I turned around. It was the bitch, Hana. 

"What's up bitch?" I said.

Everyone stopped to look at us.

"You think you can use your body to seduce Jungkook?" Hana says.

"You think you can use your bitchiness to scare me? I think not," I said.

Hana lifted a hand when I stopped her. "Everyone thinks you are smart and beautiful, you always get good grades and look like a slut with your big ass boobs, everyone should realize you're just a fake bitch!" Hana said.

Everyone in the hall gasped.

"You must've got surgery for that slender body, anyways, aren't you from America? The fake country?" Hana said. 

I scoffed. "Seriously? Now you are being racial just because I came from a different country? Smh, I always knew you had a problem with me from the first time I saw you, and no, I am natural and does it matter that I have a slender body? So do you and I'm not complaining," I said.

Hana glared at me. "My name means number one, so I am going to be number one, I might not have really big boobs as you, but I can use my hands you fight bitch."

I glared at her back. "Let's go bitch."

Hana raised her hands ready to hit me, but as soon as she tried to punch me, someone grabbed her fist. My eyes shut closed. I can't fight as good as her, I admit it. But really, I am not the type of person to start fights at school though. I don't have time for that bullshit.

I felt someone breathing on me. Someone taller than me. Someone who smelled really good.

"What the fuck Jungkook?" Hana said.

I opened my eyes, I see Jungkook holding Hana's fist.

"Why you always gottta protect that hoe?" Hana said.

"Because, I love her," Jungkook said.

Hana scoffed. "Nothing but a hoe, Jungkook, I'm much better."

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Aw, come on oppa, you know you want this," Hana said.

Jungkook still rolled his eyes. "I love girls, but somehow I just don't find you attractive."

I laughed.

"Shut up bitch," Hana said. "It's not funny."

"Hey, girls, stop it," Jungkook said.

"Let's go, OPPA," I said.

Jungkook nodded. And we left.