Twenty-Six

Hi guys! If you guys wanted to know why I put GOT7 in this story, it was because it was requested by a reader. I thought it would be fun to put GOT7 here! By the way! It's my birthday today <3 I am not willing to reveal my age just yet lol. Just a hint I'm not a college student or anything lol. Anyways here is the update <3

----

I stared at the text. It's been 3 years me and him ever contacted. Now he said "hey" to me on text. Who gave him my number? Who told him I'm in Korea?

"Hey, are you okay?"

I looked up. "No-no I am fine Jackson!"

He smiles. "You been looking at the same text message for 5 minutes straight."

I blushed. "Yeah."

"Jackson! You didn't even tell us her name!" Mark said.

"Yeah! Is she a noona?" BamBam asked.

"I don't know her name myself. No she is not a noona, she is actually younger than you BamBam."

BamBam stared at me with wided eyes. "She looks older than me."

Mark and Jackson laughed.

"So, what is your name?" Jackson asked.

Should I tell them my name?

Are they creeps?

Why should I even be worried? I am the luckiest girl in the world right now.. millions of girls would want to be invited to go inside JYP by Jackson Wang from GOT7..

"My name is Lina."

"Nice name."

"Cute."

"So American."

I smiled. They aren't so bad after all.

My fingertips still touching my phone. I looked down on my phone. Should I reply?

That one text message. Really shocked me.

I typed it a simple message that anyone would say.

Me: Hey.

I sigh. I haven't seen or contacted him in 3 years.. I feel like a teenager all over again.

I remember all the times that me and him would hang out at midnight. I would sneak out with him. I would go to his house and play. I would kiss him. I've been through so much with him. I remember being stuck at Jin's mansion, and me and him would have to find a way out. I remember him asking me out. I remember refusing him a couple times. I remember when I found out he liked Nara. It's no biggie anyways.. It's just that I was just too in love to notice.

Then he replied.

Jungkook: How's it been? Haven't seen you in a while..

I blushed. I didn't know why. But it's just.. it's been way too long.

I replied back.

Me: Yeah.

He replied back instantly.

Jungkook: Meet me at the treehouse?

I remember the treehouse. The one that me and my appa would hang out in. I haven't seen or contact my appa ever since he left. I sigh. Should I go meet him there?

Me: Sure.

I got up.

"Is there something the matter?" Jackson asked.

"Nope, I just gotta go."

"Before you go.. will you give me your number?"

Wow. We just met. Well, he is just a friendly friend after all. He does seem quite charming.

"Sure." I gave him my number.

"Here, I'll escort you out."

I blushed. He is such a gentleman.

We walked out out JYP.

"See you!" he said.

"Bye." I waved.

I ran to the treehouse.

----

Jungkook sat on the cushion at the treehouse. He remembers all the times that he and Lina spent. He regrets the feeling that he let her go the day she found out that Nara was in love with him. Jungkook liked Nara at freshman year, but the feelings all went away when he liked Lina. It was Nara who was in love with him. He didn't want to diss her.

Lina climbed up onto the treehouse.

----

There was Jungkook.

He looked different.

Redish-brownish hair. He looks more mature now.

"Hey."

I blushed. "Hey."

I sat down the cushion next to him.

4 years ago. Me and him were in this treehouse having a chat. We were junior's.

"How's it going?" he asked with a grin.

"Good, you?"

He smiles. "Great."

We kept quiet for a few seconds. It was awkward.

"It's been a while I have seen you. You look so different!" he said.

"You too!" I said.

"You look more different!"

"No, you!"

He laughs, and I do too.

"Fine fine, I agree that I look different the most." I smiled.

"You still look beautiful," he said.

I blushed. ".. Thanks."

"You always did look beautiful, and I missed looking at your face."

I kept quiet.

"I cherished the moments we were together when we were at high school, you know?"

I looked down.

"It's been too long.." I said.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook looked down to his feet.

I looked up. "No-no, it's fine."

"It's not fine. It's my fault that I couldn't be with you. I was a play boy ever since middle school. I couldn't stay with one girl. I didn't mean to hurt you. It was just, I fell in love with so many girls. But when I fell in love with you, it felt different. I liked Nara in freshman year. But I didn't like her as much I liked you. I regret the moment that I didn't say anything when you first walked away from me. I'm sorry." Jungkook kept looking down.

"I can't force you to love me, but know that I will always be here waiting for you."

I looked at him deeply. What should I do? I felt like crying. I wanted to be in his arms again like I was a teenager. I want to fall in love with him all over again.

Tears started to roll down my cheek.

"I'm also sorry," I said as I wiped off the tears.

----

I FEEL SO SAD. You guys liked this chapter? Anyways I might start crying soon~ cya!