Declaration

This story is loosely based on the Hindi Movie 'Kabir Singh' or Telugu movie 'Arjun Reddy'. However, I have not followed the exact plot as I think there should have some scope to explore and experiment. One of my avid readers and friends lotusforever requested me to rewrite this story in Manan version. So, I am dedicating this story to you, Saju. Thank you for suggesting this idea. The whole story will be written from the point of view of the main protagonist Manik Malhotra. There will be some parts of the writer's pov as well. Hope you all will enjoy the story and will show the same love that you showed to my other stories.   

Some important advice & requests:

1. Don't copy my creation.......

Plagiarism will be strictly handled. Be inspired not an imitator. If you like any particular thought you may add it to your story by mentioning my name.

2. No bashing......

Every writer should have his/her freedom to imagine or fantasize. If you don't like the plot, characters or dialogues simply quit reading. No bashing or bad words will be entertained.

3. Keep voting & commenting........

If you genuinely like my work please do vote and comment. I will genuinely appreciate my readers' advice. It will keep me motivated.

4. Please don't keep on requesting for updates........

Creativity needs time, however, I will try to not let my readers wait for long.

Happy reading ...........

Suk