Characters and Context

💔"She loved him and he loved her but it wasn't that simple."💔

Manik Shrikant Malhotra: A 23 years old house surgeon who is an aggressive college student, rude, arrogant, dominating but an academic Acer, belongs to a very wealthy family

Manik Shrikant Malhotra: A 23 years old house surgeon who is an aggressive college student, rude, arrogant, dominating but an academic Acer, belongs to a very wealthy family. He suffers from anger management issues and frequently gets involved in scuffles with people. He is aggressive to the point of being abusive and controlling and has no second thoughts for his decisions whatsoever the outcome may be. His arrogant nature leads him to have a brawl with the college dean and eventually, he elects to leave the college. Only then, a shy, beautiful and delicate girl enters his life. Nandini Murthy...a fresher, a perfect demure medical student who is exactly the opposite of Manik. He quits the plan of leaving the college and follows his heart to acquire her in his life. However, the path of their intense love doesn't remain a bed of roses. His anger issue again plays a villain and Nandini gets parted away from him. This shock makes him more violent and masochistic. He starts abusing drugs and alcohol. To forget Nandini he even tries one-night stands. But it is truly said, "Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will." Will he be able to unlove his first love, his Nandini? Let's see in the story.

Nandini Murthy: A 20 years old soft-spoken, demure and subdued girl

Nandini Murthy: A 20 years old soft-spoken, demure and subdued girl. A fresher in a medical college where Manik studies. She belongs to a middle-class family and values family decorum and ethics. She meets Manik in an unpleasant situation where she finds him abusive and bully. Though the first impression was not so nice she eventually, falls for him. However, his overbearing nature and controlling habit often push her to retaliate. Still, her love for him wins over their tiffs. Nandini moulds herself according to his demand and perhaps becomes a submissive girlfriend. However, Manik's aggressive nature creates more problems when he has a verbal spat with her father. Nandini loses her compose and a further misunderstanding leads to their separation. In a bout of anger, she gets married to another guy. But could she be able to take out Manik from her heart completely or oscillate in dilemma? Well, their further story will tell.

Cabir Dhawan: 23 years old MBBS student

Cabir Dhawan: 23 years old MBBS student. Manik's best friend. Jovial and pure-hearted. He knows Manik in and out and often plays the role of his mirror who can point out his flaws. Sometimes he gets hurt and sometimes becomes angry with his best friend's behaviour but never leaves his side. In love with his childhood friend Navya. He plays the role of a friend, philosopher and guide in Manik's life and can do anything for his well-being. What will be his take on Manik's dominating love towards Nandini and later his self-destructive lifestyle? We will come to know in the story.

 What will be his take on Manik's dominating love towards Nandini and later his self-destructive lifestyle? We will come to know in the story

Navya Naik: Cabir's childhood friend and later his girlfriend. 21 years old BBA student. She is sharp, talkative and a mind of her own girl. She considers Manik as her brother. Though she never eggs him on his aggressive nature. On the contrary, she always criticizes his controlling nature towards Nandini. She always tries to make Nandini understand that, love doesn't mean to obey her partner blindly rather make him understand what is right and what is wrong. However, will she be able to fix their roller-coaster love life? Let's see.

Chandresh Murthy: Nandini's father

Chandresh Murthy: Nandini's father. A very strict and ethical person. Loves his daughter a lot but is very stern towards her upbringing. He believes in women freedom and empowerment but to some extent. Nandini equally loves him and fears him. What will be his reaction when he finds out his daughter kissing her boyfriend? Will he handle the situation calmly and intelligently or will be one of the reasons behind Manan's split? Let's find out.

The story will start from the present day and then change to a flashback. These are the main characters of the story. Some small and relevant characters will come in between when the plot will proceed.

Stay tuned

Suk