Chapter 18- "The realisation..."

"Ishq mera tu beshaq hain (You are my love for sure)

Tujhpe hi to mera haq hain (I have the right on you)

Flashback:

As I inhale the feminine fragrance of her core, she clutches the bedsheet in embarrassment. I feel guilty to make her uncomfortable and crawl up to her face. She is still closing her eyes. I tenderly call her.

"Nandini.."

She doesn't revert rather every line of her face becomes more curved. I place my left palm on her right cheek and turn her face toward me.

"Nandini, sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I don't know how to express my love but I never want to hurt you. I will never hurt you. Please forgive me."

My voice shakes as I pour out my heart. She slowly unfurls her lashes and we get adrift in each other. Some beautiful moments of silence engulf the room air and then she murmurs,

"You can never make me uncomfortable. I want you as much as you want me. These are the best moments of my life, Manik."

She cups my face. A teardrop rolls out of her eye. My heart feels a pang. I hate tears in these eyes. My phone starts ringing and I cut it without looking at its caller name. Nothing can't spoil this precious moment of ours. I wipe her tears and take her ardent lips into mine and kiss her with all my passion and love. She invades my hair with her slender fingers and reciprocates with the same amour. One of my hands reaches my shaft and helps it to locate her entrance. It's the first time for both of us so we both feel nervous. It is a mixed emotion of fear, love, desire and curiosity. I pressure myself and she squints in uneasiness. Our eyes are still locked with each other. I thrust it more and this time it causes her pain.

"Ahhh..."

She moans in a low voice. Hesitation peeks in my eyes but she blinks with assurance. I clutch her both hands and jolt myself upwards for the final time. My manhood breaks her hymen and touches her womb. Her eyes widen in surprise and she cries out,

"Ammaaa..."

A warm fluid covers my shaft and comes out of her body. The sign of her losing virginity to me. I leave her hands and fondle her sweaty hair, placing pecks on her lined forehead. It gives her some moments to adjust me inside her. When I feel she can bear further I come out and again thrust myself. She again makes a painful wail but I don't stop and soon her pain turns into satisfaction. She wraps me in her arms and syncs her body into the movement. Suddenly I come out of her and she looks at me with dissatisfaction, making me grin. I flip her on her stomach and enter her again from behind. She moans again in pleasure. I keep on hitting her inner wall with full force and intensity until something builds up inside me. I cry pressing my lips against her earlobe,

"I am coming, Nandini. I am coming...Ahhh...oh...God..."

I explode inside her and she climaxes at the same time. Our bodies curve in unison. She slouches on the mattress, perspiring vigorously. I also fall on her bare back, panting heavily. Suddenly she meeks out,

"Manik, we will name our baby as Manan. Ma of Manik and Nan of Nandini."

.....................................

Present time:

Her words resonate in my mind. She was so much in love, so naïve, so dramatic. An admonishing smile peeks on my lips. However, simultaneously a suspicion runs through my mind. I sit on the chair squarely with a jerk.

"Shit! Why didn't it come to my mind."

I mumble to myself and jump up to head to the hospital.

"But how will I ask her? What if she denies? Till now, she didn't even answer a single question of mine."

My doubts make me uneasy.

"But this time she has to answer."

I mutter and grab my surgeon coat to bail out of my room.

.......................................

"She is in the garden, Sir. I forbade her but she said, walking is good to heal the stitches. She herself a doctor, Sir. How can I force her?"

The nurse explains her limitation. I scoff and reply unmindfully,

"Hmmm...I don't know who gave her the degree. If she is really an experienced doctor then she must know that it was not a normal C-section surgery. She was literally saved from death."

The nurse doesn't reply to my words and stares down. I leave her and walk towards the garden area. When I reach, I see her sitting on a bench back facing me. I stride to her without making too much sound. I observe her looking nowhere, consumed in her thoughts. She is wearing a printed pink colour churidar. But it is crushed and not so clean. Maybe she was admitted in these clothes only. Her rough hair is managed in a loose braid. Some locks are dwindling near her earlobes making her more beautiful. I keep on looking at her for some fair moments.

"Before you ask me, let me tell you that I am feeling fine and walking is good for my stitches."

She mouths without looking back. Wow, how did she know that it was me and I was about to ask this only? Her words break my reverie. I semi-circle the bench and come in front of her.

"I haven't come here to enquire that."

I counter. She stares up and looks into my eyes. The intensity of my eyes makes her edgy. She looks in another direction but doesn't utter any word. I sit beside her keeping a fair distance still, feeling her stiffen her body. I look forward and ask in a steady flat tone,

"You remember the day you came to my hostel and we did it for the first time. I mean for the first and the last time. You said it was the best moment of your life. Do you remember those moments?"

I turn at her but she is still looking in another direction, but I can see the strained veins on her nape. I hit the right chord. She doesn't answer. I repeat,

"Do you remember the day we first had sex?"

This time I become explicit and unambiguous just to force her to react and it works.

"No...I forgot. In fact, I have forgotten everything related to you."

She utters sternly but I smell the unease in her voice.

"Hmmmm...how strange! You forgot everything about me but you didn't forget to name your boy after your wish. Achha naam hain. (It's a good name) Manan. Ma of Manik and Nan of Nandini."

I just learned from the nurse that she mentioned her child as Manan. My tone is sarcastic yet determined. Now, give me my answer. She immediately turns her head. Her eyes are burning with rage.

"Stop spying on me. What do you want to know? Why my husband didn't come to see us? Why didn't my father or any of my relatives come to the hospital? Why am I leading a life like an orphan? Then hear it clearly. I have no one in my life. Not my father, not Smaran and not you. I have just my baby with me and yes, I named him Manan. Because once I wished for it and I value my emotion unlike you who once claimed will never hurt me."

She concludes in a hissing tone. Our eyes keep connected for some moments then I mouth in a demanding tone,

"Manan is my child, right? You came out of Smaran's life because you were pregnant with my child. And you didn't consider it necessary to tell me?"

A satirical smile beams on her lips. She retorts with a scoff,

"Manan is my child. Only mine. I separated from Smaran because I didn't want to ditch him in the name of marriage. Everybody is not like you, Mr Manik Malhotra who cheats on his love in the name of anger. You slept with Aliya and I freed you from every responsibility."

Author's note: Very soon this story will end with some more twists and drama. Until then, enjoy the chapters. One more thing, the next chapter of Brute's Paradise is ready but I won't publish it before the last chapter hits 200 votes. So, vote to earn the chapter.🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️