Chapter 59 - Koka

The sun rays glaring through the windows at their sleeping figure woke them up. Sana was the first one to wake up as she sat up straight with an groan, but the movements around Sidharth woke him up as well. He sat up and pulled her to his chest sideways hugging her through her shoulders.

"Good Morning", he said pressing a kiss to her head.

"Morning", she replied back trying to smile admist the pain.

"It might be paining", he asked to which she nodded and snuggled into him wanting to seek comfort for some more time.

"You want to shower", he asked.

"Badly", she nodded.

"Wait here okay", he said to which she nodded lying down at the bed.

He walked to the washroom and prepared a relaxing hot water bath for her, turning the Geezer on and filling the bath tub with hot water. He walked out and picked up her towel along with an sundress, the one he brought for her recently convincing her to wear everything she want. He walked back to the washroom and hung the clothes and towel at the wall before coming back to the room. He picked her up in his arms and carried her to the washroom. He placed her down at the tub when she squealed.

"Shirt", she said as it got wet under the water.

"I have enough in my wardrobe", he said rolling his eyes and then left.

He moved out of the room and she sunk herself down in the Bath tub to relax as the soothening touch of warm water touched her sour muscles she felt an instant relief wash over her and she closed her eyes to let it soothe her.

Sidharth walked out and took a quick shower in the separate washroom or one could say his washroom as probably he baths here and she in theirs. Once done, he walked out and get dressed in a pair of white lenon shirt and cotton pyajama. He walked to the kitchen and looked at the mess it was in. He can put efforts but he can't do cleaning for sure. Just then the doorbell rang and he walked out to door only to found Veena Tai there and well, he couldn't be more thankful.

"Namaste tai", he greeted.

"Namaste baba", she greeted.

"Aap na live saviour ho sachi mein", Sidharth gushed.

"Acha", She said walking inside as he gave her the way.

"Ek baat puchu", she asked reluctantly to which he nodded.

"Bibi aur aap, dono thik ho naa mera matlab aise achanak aap ek hafta yaha nahi the, matlab mera haq nahi banta par chinta ho ri thi toh puch ri",
She asked.

"Sab thik hai tai bas uski tabyat thik nahi hai so ghar gaye the hum log tabhi", he smiled.

"Bhagwan thik hi rakhe aap dono ko", she said blessing them.

"Acha apse ek kaam tha", he said to which she nodded to continue as she put the vim into an bowl to dilute it with water before dipping the sponge into it and rubbing onto the dishes.

"Ree kya tsunami aya tha baba idhar matlab pura kitchen aise lag rah hai jaise koi bawandar mein udd ke vapis set kiya ho", Veena tai said looking around.

"Voh kayi din se ghar nahi the na tabhi", he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Tai aap breakfast prepare kar doh ge", he asked.

"Hanji batao kya banana hai", she asked.

"Unmm ek toh fruit salad aur naa haan aloo parathe", he said.

"Mein abhi banati hai", she nodded.

"Thank you tai iske paise jod lena aur Shehnaaz ko bata dena", he said.