Chapter 11 - Home

Shehnaz made her way to the kitchen and began cooking dal chawal as per her husband's wish. Whereas, Sidarth moved to the washroom to freshn up and not to forget while observing everything carefully. His 2Bhk was seriously looking like an damn home not just a place with two rooms.

His lips unknowingly curved into a smile as he opened the cupboard to get his clothes and found everything being kept in an organized way. He can't took the smile off from his face all the while he took a bath and settled himself at the dinning table after freshn up.

Shehnaz placed the Dal, Chawal, Fried Papads, a Few chopped cucumbers and onion rings along with an container of ghee. She flipped his plate and served him rice in his plate and the dal in his bowl and settled herself at the chair to. Sidarth waited patiently for her to be seated after done.

She make him remember his aai, how much he misses that home made specifically food made from love which his aai used to be. From the past one year he has been eating just to live he didn't even remember the last when he has finished his plate completely and he has relished the food for it's taste. He miss his aai but don't have an heart to face her he knew she will only give love to him but he couldn't get his ownself to go to her.

But now he is feeling like everything can be fine again this girl has truly shown him a new hope and he couldn't stop himself from smiling fondly at this girl who is fulfilling every damn duty of a wife. He got up to move into the kitchen when he felt a tug at his wrist.

"Kya hua kuch chahiye apko aap bethiye na mujhe btaiye mein lakar deti hu", she said like a typical wife holding his wrist.

"No sweetheart you have your food i can take it myself okay agar pati ko kuch chahiye toh uske ps apne hath pair hote hein chlke leke ane ke liye smjhi tum khao mein ata hu mein vo tv seria vala ni hu who will shout at you ki mujhe ye chahiye aur tum yha beith ke khanna kha rahi ho smjhi relax", he said with an assuring smile as he has seen that look on her face.

"Aaj tak yhi hote hue dekha hein isiliye life tv serial se bhi do kadam agey ki ji hein maine syapo bhari isiliye but thank you so much for making me feel like a normal person vaise apko filmon aur tv serials se kuch zyada hi pyaar ni hein aap to baat bhi kissi show ke director ki trah krte ho", she mocked making him spurt out a cough and moved away in an instant. Oh god does she knew.

______________________

He hurriedly moved towards the kitchen and took out a huge glass bowl, "Aaj toh bch gya hsh", he said to himself while picking the bowl up. He settled himself back at the table. Whereas sana looked at him curiously. He took all the rice, dal, undid an onion ring added it into the dal and then crushed the papad into pieces and added them too in that bowl mix it up nicely after adding a bit of ghee.

And began having it with an heavenly satisfactory look at his face making sana look at him in daze how much happy he is looking while having this dal chawal just like a child get his favourite candy. He is the son of the one of most richest men and he is going gaga over Dal-Chawal. Indeed Bansali Ji was right he is a child by heart. She was obviously not expecting him to be like this after the way he has left her here.

"Aapko khanna bnana aata hein", she asked out of nowhere.

"What mujhe pyaaz katna bhi nahi ata", he replied chuckling.

"Fer aap khanna kaise khate ho", she asked.

"We have a chef who makes different food for me every day like different cuisines except indian as he is not an indian", he said nonchalantly.

"Hayee aap roz ye khate kaise hoge koi indian cook rkh lete", she exclaimed.

"Kbhi zarurat hi mehsoos nahi hui adhi baar to plate bhi untouched rkhi hoti thi so it doesn't matter to me that much", he said nonchalantly while shoving another spoon of food into his mouth.