Chapter 9 - Survival

Shehnaz got up the next morning through the sun rays falling in the room through the window. She got up and move towards the windows and put the blinds on and slept again after watching the time at the clock as it was just six in the morning.

She got up finally at eight thirty, moved towards the washroom fresh n up and then moved to kitchen. She looked around and she found the kitchen and the refrigerator were full of things. She smiled to herself as a thought passed through her mind.

"Kya pta shayad unhone hi sb arrange kraya ho kyuki hum ane vale the", she said to herself but then shrugged as he would have been here if he had cared about her this much.

She covered her head with her previous dupatta and cook two omelets and a cup of tea. She chopped a few fruits and put them back into the refrigerator for later. She ate the food along with some music playing at her phone along with patting her back for keeping the earphones of in the bag along.

After finishing the food she called Baaz. She was trying to show herself calm as she knew how her brother is if he found a point single percent of change in her voice he would be right here and god forbidden if he got to know about Sidarth being living her alone from somewhere else he will gonna kill both of them for sure.

_______________

At Call:-

"Hello kiddan va motto", said Baaz as soon as he pick the call up.

"Mein first class tu dass", said Shehnaz trying to sound all chirpy.

"Motto othe vende hi jhuth vi bolne sekh gyi aan mere kolo", said Baaz offended.

"Eddan ni aan mein sachi-", Shehnaz said defending.

"SHEHNAAZ", said Baaz sternly making her sigh.

"Haan nahi haan mein thik pher ki kra", she said finally giving in.

"Tu meri gaal mann motto mein inna tan kamounda ke tennu razi rakh sakka taan fer ki dikkat tu aaja na mere kol vaps", said Baaz trying to reason.

"Gaal on nahi aan Baaz itna taan mein khud hi kma lau apne layi eh gaal ni aan", she said.

"Fer ki gaal en putt tu dass tan sahi", he asked softly.

"Mein kalli aan Baaz oh mennu chadh gya mainu nhi pta oh mudke auga vi ke nahi", she blurred out crying.

"Chadh gya mtlb", he said seething.

"Pta ni veere mainu teri lod aan tu aja please", she said in a broken voice.

Shehbaaz was fuming but calmed himself down to make her speak up as soon as he heared, "Verre" she never say this to him but if she did it meant to be for something serious. He can assume she is breaking now and he can never let that happen as his elder sister is everything for him.

"Mein aan tan jau pr phla promise kr mainu othe tu black crow ni bulaegi", said Baaz trying to lift up.

"Bulana tan mein Ohi aan tennu mera Janam Sidh Adhikaar hein vo", she said finally smiling admist tears.

"Ahannn motto", he whined.

"Acha gal sun", she said back to serious mode.

"Haan das",he asked.

"Kadon avenga tu", she asked.

"Meri chuti aan aaj taan aaj hi ajvanga koi dikkat", he confirmed.

"Thik aan mera ek kaam kari jadon avenga na taan sare documents sb kuj leke aaye taan resignation vi bhej dayi meri trfon school nu", she told him.

"What kya karegi chizo ka yha vapis aa rhi hein tu smjhi resignation kyu dena hein fer", he frowned.

"Kahi nahi jaa rahi mein Baaz shadi hui hein meri unse mein nahi chod skti unhe", she said exesperated.