Chapter 71 - Endearing

"Sidharth chaliye dining pe mein apko serve kar deti hoon", she said flipping the parantha as it was almost done.

Sidharth is seated on the kitchen slab with Sana preparing aloo parantha's for breakfast. All the while Sidharth couldn't help but just stared at her. He has truely missed all this, specially this gazing sessions. Sana was enthralled with the fact that her husband was finally accompanying her in the kitchen. Although she has always shown that she is displeased with the idea of him being around her as she cook, but truth to be told she loved it. The attention which she has yearned is coming back her way and she was more than Contented. After clearing their hearts out it felt as if they can finally breath, talk and get back to their old selves. Solving the tiffs with the one whom you love with all your heart sends you an certain kind of joy and Sana was feeling that only.

"Ek hi baar bana leh naa phir sath mein khate hai", he retorted.

"Aap sath sath garam kha loh naa mein baad mein kha lungi", she said putting the parantha off from the pan.

"I want to have breakfast with my wife Mrs. Sidharth so it's better if you would grant me to do so", he whispered huskily making her go red in face which she tried to hide behind her dupatta along with an nonchalant face and he burst out laughing.

"Kya hai has kyu rahe hai aap", she whined.

"Yaar Tu kitni cute hai shaadi ke ek saal baad bhi pura paka hua tamatar banti hai", he said in between his laugh.

"Shut up", she said embarrassed.

"Okhay sorry", he retorted placing a finger over his lips.

"Vaise tune Yeh aloo parantha kyu banaya hai, you were supposed to be concentrating on your weight loose", he said.

"Sidharth please ek hafte ke liye mujhe Yeh gyan mat doh bahar Jake mein vaise hi bhooki maar jana hai", she pouted.

"Bhooki kyu bey", he frowned.

"Canada joh jana hai", she said with a saddened tone.

"Toh vaha pe khana nahi milta kya", he asked trying to act nonchalant.

"Pata nahi", she sighed.

"Mein naa tere liye yaha se bhej dunga thik hai yaha pe bahut milta hai", he winked to which she just chuckled.

"Miss karna mujhe nahi toh sapno mein akey sataungi apko", she said.

"Tu bhi khabardaar paraye laundo ki taraf dekha toh", he said strictly.

"Ji patidev hum bhartiye naari sirf aur sirf apne patidev ki pyari hai", she said dramatically making the movements with the spatula in her hand.

"Good, patidev bhi tera hi hai", he smiled.

"Chaliye bahar aab", she said as she finally finished cooking for them and handed him his plate and brought hers as well with the empty bowls and parantha's layed on them.

"Achar chahiye", she asked to which he shook his head in a no.

She shuffled through the cupboard above her head and brought the glass jar out, she took a stainless steel spoon and dried it before putting it into the jar removing two pieces of green chillie pickle and placing it in her plate. She tightened the lid and come out while carrying the bowl of curd within herself before placing it at the dining table and settling down beside her husband to have relish their food.

"Bghwan ne sahi mein tumhare hathon mein jadoo deke bheja hai this is so good", Sidharth moaned as he shoved an morsel in his mouth and she just smiled as if left in daze.

Sidharth tore a bite of his parantha and shoved it in her plate rubbing it onto the spices coated over the green chilli pickle before shoving it in his mouth.