Chapter 76 - Wedded

"Haase tere naal ve jind tuhiyo jaan ve, Zindagi haseen hai je tu mere naal ve"

"Naam kya likhna hein didi", the henna artist asked as she applied henna over Sana's palms.

"Sidharthhh", Sana told with a loving smile at her face.

She don't know why she was feeling this way but even her telling his name to an unknown person as hers made her blush. She felt an unknown authority over him, it's been an year and half since they are married but today it all felt different. Till today, it was like just the four walls of their apartment knew about their relationship but today the whole world knows, she can claim him as hers in front of the whole world. The feeling, the feeling of authority felt surreal and she felt so blessed to have him.

"Naam ache se chupa ke likhna hein ya aise hi likh doon", the henna artist further asked.

"Bilkul chupa ke likhna mil naa paye uss sheitan ko naam, khub tadpana usse", Mrs. Shukla retorted mischievously with a wink.

"Maa", Sana exclaimed with an scandalized gasp.

"Apke hath mein kiska naam likhna hein mam", Another one asked, the one who was applying henna over Mrs. Shukla's palm.

"Ashok Ji likhna hein didi pura bada bada lijhyega taki papa ko Asani rahe", Sana yelled this time and Mrs. Shukla went red in face.

"Badmash", Mrs. Shukla blushed.

"Hayeee tamatar", Sana whistled.

Sana averted her gaze from Mrs. Shukla and focused it back at the stage in of her where her brother was dancing in a typical Punjabi style, ie, doing bhangra with Sidharth's azooba dancing in the typical visarjan style. She couldn't help but think about how beautifully these two cultures have mingled together. His family being the typical Maharashtrians and hers the typical punjabi's two exactly opposite corners of a country but yet the way they were dancing at the floor none could tell the difference.
As at the end of the day, it's the hearts whose match matter, all these difference of customs, religions, caste are nothing in front of the union of two souls as, at the end of the day it's an heart, body and soul which keeps a person alive and most importantly if the vibes matches the rest is just an unnecessary formality. As, the relationship which ends up with distruction are because of their hearts not feeling connected anymore not because of customs, religions or caste not matching. It's better to see the people from the heart instead of social, economic or religious eye.

************

Sidharth was in their bedroom packing both of their stuffs in an suitcase as they'll be leaving this apartment for ever shifting in their mension. Both are his home but to him this place held a special place. He has came here with nothing and now when he'll be leaving this place he has everything which he has ever wished for. His carrier back to it's place, he has made his family proud and most importantly he has the actual love of his life within himself. He walked into the living area and stared at the wall of memories created by his wife which has ever so candid yet beautiful collection of their pictures of different events. He removed them out and placed them one by one inside another bag. He was in the middle of zipping up the bag when he heared the doorbell rang.

"Aab kon agya", he muttered under his breath as he moved out to open the door and a bunch of his close people shown up including his cusions and very close friends.

"Tum sarein yaha kya kar rahe ho", he asked perplexed.

"It's so nice to meet you all", Kushal spoke rolling his eyes at the hospitality of Sidharth.

"Bahar se hi bhaghaega kya", Vidyut another one spoke, one of his friend from industry.

"Card kal ke liye bheja tha tum log ko aaj kya kar rahe ho", Sidharth asked crossing his Arms over his chest.