Cabo Day 2

(Suri's Point of View)

I woke up around 9:00. I kissed Niall before I got out of bed and headed to the kitchen. I then texted Lex that we should go for a morning run. She texted back about 10 minutes later saying we should meet downstairs at 9:30. Jacob was either not awake or was still in his room because he was not in the kitchen or on the deck. I quietly walked back into our bedroom and changed into my running stuff. I then left a note for the boys on the counter:

Dear Boys,

Lex and I have gone for a morning run and will just be around the resort today. We will both have our phones on us if you need us! Have a fablous day!

Love,

Suri

I then headed out the door and to the lobby where I meet up with Suri and Chris. When we get down to the beach it is absoutly beautiful. The temperature is nice and the ocean breeze is lovley. We begin by stretching and then we take off on a nice jog. About an hour later we take a break and we all let the waves splash us which feels amazing. Chris then says we are going to go another mile or so and then turn around. We nod and take off again, around 11:00 we finally get back to our orginal starting point and I am starving. So Chris, Lex and I decided to go to get breakfast together.

(Jacob's Point of View)

This morning I slept in which was really nice. Around 11:15 I got up and saw that Suri had left us a message on the counter. I figured that she would probably do what she wanted again today whcih was exactly how this vacation was supposed to be: everyone being able to do what ever they wanted all day. I decided to check in on Niall who was probably still sleeping. Sure enough when I opened the door Niall was still sound asleep on the bed. I walked over and fliped the lamp on to check his knee. His knee seemed pretty good, it was a bit swollen but not too bad. In fact if he wantes to get into the pool he has a waterproof brace and I can cover the incision site. I then turn off the lights and cover his knee back up and head to the kitchen where I make a cup of coffee. 

(Niall's Point of View)

When I wake up I am surprised that it is 11:45AM! I look to see if Suri is still in bed, but not suprisingly she has already left and her side of the bed is cold. I decided to log on to twitter to see what was going on. Not much was happening so I decided to tweet: @NiallOfficial: Wasssss up??????? I imediatly got replies from fans and I answered some questions, followed some people and then logged off. I was ready to get out of bed, so I called for Jacob. He came in and did the morning routine and then helped me out of bed. I asked him where Suri had gone and he said she left a note saying: she had gone out for a run and was just gonna be chilling all day and she had her phone on her. I really wanted to talk to her about what happened yesterday, since I did not really get a chance last night. I decided to phone me mum to see what my family was up to today. After about the third ring mum picked up: "Goodmorning Niall, how did you sleep?" I said "I slept well mum, how are you?" She said "I'm good, what are you up too?" I told her "I just got up and Suri had gone running and I wanted to see if you want to go get lunch?" She said "Niall love we are sitting by the pool, but you are welcome to join us we were thinking of ordering lunch poolside. I told her "sounds good, I'll be down in a few minutes." After I hung up I told Jacob I wanted to go to the pool to see my family. Jacob helped me get into my swim trunks and I threw on my t shirt that says Monday with a line through it. Jacob then gave me a pair of flip flops to put on and we headed to the pool area. When we arrived I slowly made my way to a lounge chair where Jacob helped me get settled. I sat down next to me mum and dad while Greg, Theo and Denise played in the pool. I really wanted to get into the water to play with baby Theo but my leg was hurting and sore. 

(Suri's Point of View)

If I learned anything yesterday, that was to just enjoy my day the way I wanted and if Niall fit into the day then his company would be lovley but if not, then not to sweat and realize that Niall needs to rest so that he can heep recovering. When I got back to the room after my run, Jacob and Niall were gone, so I assumed they had headed down to the pool. I quickly got dressed into a swim suit and put on a pair of jeans, sunglasses and head to the pool. When I got down there Niall was sitting talking to his parents, Greg and his family were playing in the pool and Harry and Lex were putting sunscrean on eachothers backs. I decided to walk over to Harry and Lex and I took off my t shirt and shorts and had Harry put sunscrean on my back. I then put it on the rest of my body and took of my sunglasses. Since Harry had pushed Lex and I into the pool yesterday we decided we were going to push him in today. He was still wearing his sunglasses, and shirt but he was close to the edge of the pool so Lex and I pushed him in.