The Best Artists To Ever Grace The Earth Part 1

(Jacob's Point of View)

Around 03:00 I hear Niall screaming in the bedroom and so I run to his bedroom. When I walk in I ask him what's wrong and he says in a deep Irish accent "knee really hurts." I nod and tell him to hang tight while I head to the kitchen to get some medicine. I am trying to get him to take medication in the pill form however he just had another surgery less than 12 hours so now is not the time to change him over, but Dr. Willis thinks I should give it a go so I go ahead and get him a pill and a glass of water.

(Niall's Point of View)

I woke up this morning with terrible pain in my left knee. So I called Jacob and he came in and went to get me some medication. He then came back in about 5 minutes with a pill and a glass of water. I ask him what the pill is and he says "vicoden." I just nod and he carefully helps me sit up and I take the pill. He then tells me it should kick in within the next 20 minutes. I nod and he turns off the lights and leaves. However 20 minutes later my knee still really hurts and I don't think the medication is working. So I call Jacob back. When he gets into my room he says "Niall I know it really hurts let me get you on some pure flow oxygen and let's continue to let the medication kick in." I just nod and he hooks me up to some oxygen and leaves the room. I try to go to sleep but I am in so much pain and I begin to cry. I hate feeling so helpless and in so much pain. Right now I just really want Suri but I know she is sleeping because today they have a really big press day.

(Jacob's Point of View)

Around 04:00 I realize that Niall's vitals are not stable therefore he is probably awake. So this time I decided to get him an IV pain reliever because I am assuming he is in lots of pain. When I get the IV set up ready I walk into the room to find him crying, and I can tell he is just miserable. I ask him how much pain and he says "15!" I then say "it's okay Niall I am going to hook you up to a stronger dose of medication." He then just nods and I carefully hook him up to the IV. I can just tell that his knee is really swollen and really painful so I avoid touching it as much as I can. I know all he wants is to have Suri comforting him right now but unfourtantly she has work. I quietly leave the room and he'd back to my own hoping to sleep a bit before Niall is up again in pain.

(Niall's Point of View)

I had just had my knee repaired again yesterday and I was in a paralyzing amount of pain. I did not know what to do. My left leg feels like someone ripped it off and I can't even imagine trying to move it. I have never felt worse even after the initial surgery and the others that followed nothing compares to how I feel right now. The pain medication was not helping at all and because I am in so much discomfort and pain I can't sleep so I call out for Jacob again.

(Jacob's Point of View)

Around 04:30 Niall calls out for me and I race to his room. When I walk in he is screaming in pain and I don't know how to help him because he is maxed out on pain medication when I get over to his bed something is wrong but I just can't pinpoint it so I turn on all of the lights in an attempt to hopefully identify the problem. I do not want to move his leg because he is in so much pain but in order to see what is wrong I must move it. So I say "Niall I am going to have to pick up your knee to see what's wrong with it, I know it is going to hurt but I have to in order to help you feel better." He then nods and I carefully move his leg and he begins to scream louder. I then carefully set it down on the bed and check the ports. However I find nothing wrong, at this point Niall is screaming out in pain and nothing seems to be helping. I decided that the only thing I can do is take him to the hospital to see if they can get his pain under control. So I quickly get his travel machines hooked up and I attach his IV to the holder on the wheelchair and then I carefully load him into his wheelchair knowing the second he moves he is going to be in an overwhelming amount of pain but I must move him to take him to the hospital. I finally load him up in the car and we head towards the hospital. When we arrive Dr. Willis meets us and they immediately admit Niall into the hospital. I quickly help get him changed into a hospital gown and Dr. Willis and his team take over and they quickly sedate Niall. Once he is sedated he is connected to pure flow oxygen and vitals monitors they bring him to the MRI and X Ray machine. He is carefully lifted into the machine where he first has an X Ray and then he is brought to an MRI machine where an MRI is take of his left leg.