Tragedy Part 3

(Suri's Point of View)

On the day of the funeral I get dressed into a nice black dress and I put on my YSL black pumps. I then head to the funeral location with Cody by my side. When I arrive I greet family and go over the speech I have prepared. About 15 minutes later Lex arrives with Austin and right before the funeral starts the boys hug us and they head to their seats. About a minute later Emma walks in and we all hug and go over our speeches. Just then Harry walks into the room, and he hugs us all and then hugs Lex who is overwhelmed.

(Lex's Point of View)

I am so glad that Harry came, I know I never called him to inform him about what had happened but I am so lucky to have him in my life and I am so lucky he came. He then hugs me and holds me tight. About 10 minutes later Harry heads to his seat and we get ready to leave.

(Suri's Point of View)

Seeing Harry has made me realize how much I miss Niall and wish he was here. I decided to call him even though I know he would be sleeping. I quickly dial his number which automatically prompts me to his voicemail. I say "Hi Niall I am so sorry I have not called you after your surgery. Obviously I have a lot of stuff going on right now but that does not change how much I love you and miss you. I don't really know what the rest of the week holds, as the funeral is in about an hour, but I really want to be with you right now because I love you so much and it is so hard to be going through this without you! But I know you would be here in a heartbeat if you had not just gone through knee surgery. I have to run now but I love you so much Niall James Horan!" I then hang up and get ready to head out for the funeral. More than ever I wish Niall was here right now but he is not so I need to just keep moving forward.

(Harry's Point of View)

The funeral was beautiful. The girls each spoke and they sang To Where You Are. It is amazing the outpour of love and support there is for their family. There are so many famous people who attended like: Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner, Austin Mahone, Cody Simpson, Rhianna, Drake, Justin Timberlake, Pactrick Dempsey, Ellen Pompeo, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and so many other famous people. The girls are truly loved by everyone and such an inspiration to everyone and today it was so apparent. After the funeral the girls headed to their home so that they can begin going through stuff with their family. Before they leave though I give Lex a kiss because I have to fly back to London because we have press ahead of the BRITTS this weekend.

(Lex's Point of View)

It is so hard to be happy after everything that has happened but today it truly warmed my heart to see how many people came to support us. We have the best friends, family and fans in the world. Harry has to fly home this evening because of press leading up to the BRITTS this weekend. Suri and I are going through our parents stuff but tomorrow morning we have a flight to Paris because we have a photoshoot with Marie Claire.

(Suri's Point of View)

When we get to our family house we take down the important sentimental things and send them home with family. After we are finished we say our goodbyes to our family and head back to our hotel. When we get there all of our friends from the industry are waiting and we all chill out together. It is really nice to be around everyone, the support is unreal! We hung out and just chatted until 3:00AM the next day. We then said our goodbyes and Lex and I headed to the airport. We got on our plane and we headed to Paris for the Marie Claire Shoot.

(Lex's Point of View)

When we arrive in Paris it is about 1:00 PM there. We arrive to a bunch of fans and paparazzi but we are quickly ushered into awaiting cars and driven to our flat. I remembered that we had a few phone interviews today, so we quickly showered and got ready for the day.

(Suri's Point of View)

One of our first interviews today was with Capital FM in London. I call in around 3:00PM and I am greeted by Matthew on the other end who begins interviewing me:

Matthew: We are live on Capital FM with Suri! I know it has been a couple of rough days, how are you doing?

Suri: I am doing alright, thank you.

Matthew: I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

Suri:Thank you.

Matthew: How are you girls holding up?

Suri: We are doing alright, we have great support from our fans, family and friends.

Matthew: I have to ask this question are you guys still planning on joining the BRITTS?

Suri: Honestly I don't really know, it was our original plan to attend them but with everything that has happened I don't know yet, we need to re discuss it.

Matthew: What is your plan for the rest of your break?

Suri: Well we are off break in about a week, so I don't really know yet, I am probably going to head back to LA but I'm not sure yet.

Matthew: Last but not least how is Niall doing?

Suri: He is doing well

Matthew: Thanks for calling in today, I hope to see you guys at the BRITTS this weekend!

When I am finished with my interview Lex is still on the phone with Elvis Duran.

(Lex's Point of View)

My interview is with Elvis Duran, so I call in.

Elvis: I am now live from Paris with Lex, how are you doing?

Lex: I am good thank you.

Elvis: I am very sorry to hear about your loss.

Lex: Thank you, all of the our pouring support from everyone is truly great.

Elvis: What is on the calendar for the rest of your year?

Lex: We have a packed schedule, we are off break after next week our biography comes out in two weeks, we have a new documentary coming out in about 3 months and we are going back on tour in a 4 months and we have Grey's to shoot and we have a few other film related things so we are super excited, this year is going to be great!

Elvis: WOW you guys have an incredible year coming up! Lastly I have to ask how is Harry?

Lex: He is good, I saw him about 2 days ago, he came to see me at my parents funeral.

Elvis: I'm glad he has been supportive. Have fun at the BRITTS this weekend!

Lex: Thanks

Once I am off the phone, Suri and I decided to go get some dinner. We walk around Paris and just take in everything around us. We then decided to discuss the BRITTS. I ask Suri if I want to go and she says "I think it would be fun to be around everyone and just enjoy the evening." I agree I think it would be nice to be around the guys and everyone from the industry. We agree that we are going to go, so  tomorrow we are going to go shopping for the awards. After dinner we return to our hotel and then we head to bed.