At Home Day 4

(Suri's Point of View)

I woke up to find Niall snoring lightly. It was nice to be home again with him, and since I was going to be home for the next 3 weeks, I decided I needed a routine so I did not lay around the house all day every day for the next 3 weeks. I decided to start my morning with a run, so I called to see if Lex was up for a run and she said yes. So we meet at my place and we headed out around 11:00. We ran around the  neighborhood until we got hungry so we ran over to a local cafe. Being the "smart" girls we were we decided to sit outside, however we had not called security this morning and we ended up getting totally mobbed. It started out with 5 girls who spotted us and asked for a photo and then it turned into 1,000 within the half hour, and of course we had no cell phone, so we were stuck at this cafe with thousands of screaming people who wanted pictures, autographs and other things. We both were unsure what to do, so we decided that we might as well finish eating and then start signing autographs. About 20 minutes later a news crew arrived at the scene and so did local authorities, who asked where security was, and we explained that we had just gone out for a run and then got mobbed. They then asked if we wanted an escort or we were planing to stay and sign autographs, we said that we would do some signing of autographs. Once we paid the bill we began signing autographs and taking photos, then Lex thought of a nice idea. We decided we would make a run for it, so we began jogging home, we figured that people would leave us alone once we began running. However that was not the case and we ended up looking like we were leading a race through the streets of London. As more people joined we began to get tired since we had been running for the last 30 minutes. We decided to stop and we then figured someone from security would notice sooner or later, or maybe Harry or Niall would notice our absences and call someone. Well that did not seem to be the case as of now so we just decided to take pictures and sign autographs. Finally about 45 minutes later Sam and Sean arrived and were not too happy. They kinda yelled at us for forgetting to call them this morning and said we were all over the news and Harry called them because he was really concerned. They loaded us into the van and speed off towards my home. When I walked back in Niall yelled for me to come to the bedroom. He asked why the hell I went running and left my phone at home, I explained that I could not find it and did not want to wake him this morning so I decided to just go without it, obviously I had not expected to get mobbed by people. I was kinda of pissed with Niall because he just lays around the house and I am tired of it, I know he is hurt but sitting around for the next couple of months is un acceptable. I decided to shower and then take Theo out with me shopping. Niall wanted to come too but I did not want him to come, sometimes I just enjoyed time to myself. This time I took security with me and Theo and we went to pick out a grill for Niall. After shopping for a couple of hours we found a nice big stainless steal grill so we bought it and had it delivered to our home. Once we were finished shopping Theo and I headed over to Lex and Harry's house. Harry was a bit suspicious as to why I was here without Niall and I told him I was getting tired of him lying around the house all day, because he is so grumpy. Harry said that was understandable, but to remember Niall just had his knee repaired. I told him I know he was hurting but he can't lay around the house forever, so I told him I got a grill for him so that maybe he can learn to grill and cook with his time off. Harry thought it was a great idea and told me he would do his best to find things for Niall to do until he is able to begin PT. About an hour later I got a call from Niall saying he wanted to talk, so I decided to head home.

(Niall's Point of View)

Obviously this morning did not get off on the right foot, I know I should have never criticized Suri for leaving and forgetting her phone, and I know she is mad at me. When she walked through the door with Theo she brought him down to me mum and headed down to Jacob's room, totally ignoring me. She was in Jacobs room for 15 minutes and then came back to the kitchen to brew some tea. After she brewed her tea she walked into the bedroom and headed to the bathroom, once she was done she came and asked me what I wanted to talk about. I told her I was sorry for criticizing her this morning. She just kinda nodded and said is that all? I said no, in fact I wanted to know why she was so upset with me, so I asked. She said she is just tired of me lying down around the house all day every day. She said she knows I am in pain but this can't continue for the next couple of months. I agreed and said I would try harder to help around the house and do more things with her. She said okay and got off the bed and headed out of the room, until I asked her for a kiss and she stopped and walked back into the room. She said only if I got up and helped clean up. I sighed and she gave me a long kiss and then handed me my crutches and helped me out of bed. I hobbled to the kitchen and found me mum preparing dinner, so I asked if she needed any help. She told me to sit on the couch and elevate my leg so I did. Around 18:45 we sat down for dinner and we chatted about random stuff. Tomorrow morning my family would be going home, which was going to be sad, because they were leaving so early we said our goodbyes before bed. I played with Theo one last time and told Greg, Denise, Theo, mum and dad to have a safe trip back home. 

(Suri's Point of View)

This morning I woke up around 08:00, I walked out to the kitchen and got onto my computer. I noticed I had a couple of emails from our manager asking if we wanted to be in the seventeen magazine photo shoot in 2 weeks in LA, I really wanted to go because I really missed LA. I loved London but LA was my home and because of my job I am rarely home but usually when I have time off I really like to go home and just be alone and get caught up with stuff. But since Niall had surgery I decided to come live with him in London as he recovered. I decided to text Lex and ask what she thought. As soon as I was done typing the email I heard Jacob walk into Niall's room and check on him, he walked out and said that  his swelling was a bit better but he was still really bruised and swollen. I decided to cook breakfast which consisted of omelets and fruit. About 45 minutes later breakfast was done and Jacob woke Niall and helped him to the table for breakfast. Today the boys had a meeting for their girlfriends and everyone else on the team about the up coming tour. The meeting was at 11:00 and it was already 09:45, so after breakfast I quickly loaded the dishwasher and hopped into the shower. When I was finished Jacob covered Niall's leg and I helped him shower and get ready. Finally around 10:30 we were ready to leave. I was dressed in a pair of uggs, a black long sleeve shirt, ripped skinny jeans and a LV purse. Niall was in a pair of black sweat pants, blue nikes, blue hoodie and was sitting in his wheel chair by the door. When it was time to leave we loaded up in the van and headed to the studio. When we arrived Niall was helped to his crutches and we headed inside. Once inside we sat down on the couch and Paul helped elevate Niall's leg. Within minutes the other boys and their girlfriends arrived. Everyone chatted until Paul and Preston got everyone's attention. We talked about the upcoming tour, and Paul asked when everyone wanted to begin rehearsals and everyone said well when can Niall walk again and he Jacob steeped in and said hopefully by the end of March. So we decided that we should start rehearsal at the end of February because we began tour at the end of April. We then discussed that we were all gong to the Brit awards which were in a little over a month. After that we talked about the girlfriends schedules so that we could figure out what dates the boys would have our support. First it was Perrie's turn and she said Little Mix was going on tour in August but she would be with Zayn from April until mid June. Then it was Sophia's turn and she said that she would be with Liam most of the time from May until the end of the tour. This really pleased Liam because his eyes lit up when she said she could be there most of the dates. Next Elenor was asked when she was going to be with Lou and she said she would be there the entire tour! Next it was Lex and my turn, when asked we said we were said to announce but we would not be able to make more than 4 dates on the tour due to prior commitments. This was really hard for us because we really wanted to support the boys on the road, however we had really busy careers to attend too. Lex and I were about to shoot another season of Grey's Anatomy, release our documentary and then release a new album. We had also just been offered roles on a new movie, therefore we would be really busy in the upcoming months, however we decided to take a break until the middle of March, because we had been going non stop for the last couple of years. Towards the end of the meeting the 1D stylists said that tomorrow would be wardrobe fitting for the Where We Are Tour. I was curious as to how Niall was going to do the pants part of wardrobe fitting but decided they could figure that out tomorrow.