𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓾𝓭𝓮

»»————- ♡ ————-««

[Technoblade POV]

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Another day out of the kingdom... The moon looks pretty decent today... And no 17 year old's yelling... Just what I needed for a break...

I've been walking for hours and I didn't even realize I'm already far away from the kingdom. But even though I stumbled in a plain flower forest. In all honestly the place was breath taking. I didn't even know such place existed.

Suddenly the emerald earring I had, started glowing out of nowhere. I was confused indeed, I never knew such jewel can glow as such. I took it off looking at it closely.

I didn't know how it was glowing this much. I wanted to walk around more to check if there was something in this forest that's making it react this way, but its the middle of night now and I have to go back before the old man gets worried.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Back at King Philza's Kingdom

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"I'm home." I yell out letting them know my presence .

"Big man welcome back! How was your walk." Said Wilbur who peeked his head from the library he was in.

"It was alright. Where's Phil?" I asked noticing he wasn't in his throne.

"Oh he's just at the west wing balcony, he wanted to get a better view of the moon today. It looks beautiful right?" Answered Wilbur who then walked up to me.

"Indeed It does. Lets go find dad." I said speed walking to where Phil was.

Once we got there we found Phil just leaning into one of the ledges staring straight into the sky, star gazing.

"Oh hey mates. Where have you been Techno?" He then said as he noticed me and Wilbur walking up to him

"I went out in a walk today... And something weird happened. I wanted to talk to you about it" I responded as me and Wilbur walk besides him leaning into the ledges too.

"Oh? What's so important that you want to talk about it?" Started Phil.

"So... I went out in a walk right? There was this plain flower forest that I didnt know even existed. As I walked closer inside the flower field, this emerald earrings that Mom gave me suddenly glowed. It was so bright I wanted to investigate but Its the middle of the night." I said as I zoom out in the sky.

Phil didn't respond he just seemed... Shock? Same with Wilbur.

"What's up with you both? Dont give me that look." I said feeling annoyed.

"Techno- Do you not remember what that earring really is?" Asked Wilbur who had a huge smile in his face.

"What?" I asked genuinely confused.

"Techno... You just found yourself a soulmate..." said Phil.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

[3rd Person]

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Years ago in the realm of the Gods and Goddesses lived the Goddess of Death. Who is Married to a Mortal who now rules his own kingdom.

»»————- 𝓖𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓟𝓱𝓲𝓵𝔃𝓪 ————-««

They had 3 Children. The twins. A Half Piglin, Technoblade the younger twin and Wilbur the oldest twin who is a phantom. Then next the youngest in their family an Avian named Tommyinnit.

Long long ago a rule was made to never let a Goddess or a God marry a mortal human. It was such a forbidding love that a punishment of death will be shown if the rule was broken.

But that didn't stop the couple.  

Kristine left the realm of the Gods and Goddesses to live together with Philza and her kids. 

But it didn't end 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵...

She was stabbed behind her back by the God of Mischief. Philza saw what had happened and was devastated of his lost loved one. He wasn't able to help her because he was with Tommy who was still a newborn and Techno and Wilbur who were just kids. 

Kristine yelled for them to run but Philza couldnt move. The whole realm was crumbling down and the portal was about to shatter. 

"I CANNOT JUST LEAVE YOU KRISTINE!"

"PHIL... I PROMISE... ILL BE BACK... I LOVE YOU ALL..."

Those were the last words Kristine had spoken to him and their Children before Philza flew to the portal to save him and his kids but not her...

Wilbur was crying hard same with Technoblade and Tommy.

"King Philza! Did you save them!?" Yelled one of the guards who came running down.

"I couldn't save her..." Is all he said before tears started to crawl down his cheeks.

Technoblade then walked infront of his father who was kneeling down on the floor with tears going down his cheeks patting him. 

Phil looked up his son trying to force out a smile. Technoblade then lifted up one of his tiny hands and opened it to show an earring Kristine had given to him.

[Flashback]

"This Earring can glow the most beautiful shades of green to be in fact little guy! And to do so you must find the aura or the presence of your soulmate! " Said Kristine who was cradling Techno who was staring at his mothers eyes.

"Kristine he's too young to understand. And too young to find a soulmate ya know."

"Oh? Ahh.. I see. I guess I'll just tell him again in the future once he's ready!"

"Hahaha... Once he's ready."

»»————- ♡ ————-««