𝓒𝓱𝓹. 8 - 𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰

»»————- ♡ ————-««

[Quackity's Music Theme]

As the smoke start to disappear, Lays a figure of a male with a beanie... 

A purple flame then starts to appear on his right arm. And there. It shows a card with purple flame above it. 

His smile was crooked. With evil in his eyes. He looks like a mess. A face of a devil. A face one someone who looked like he had enough.

"Hello your majesties." He jokingly bows to all of you.

"The fuck is wrong with you!?" Yelled Dream with his sword out shielding George.

"Y/n you have to go. You have to run away. Take Tommy and Tubbo with you." whispered Technoblade.

"What about you and Phil and Wilbur?!" You whisper yelled.

"Were kings for a reason. Now go." He said letting your hands go. You lock eyes with him for a moment.

'Ill be back.'

You turn around grabbing Tubbo and Tommy. You three then burst the door open running to the portal room. 

"Oh no you don't." Yelled Quackity.

As Quackity was about to lift one of his arms Wilbur immediately shoots an arrow to prevent him from doing anything. That angered Quackity a lot that he instead shot flames at Wilbur. 

"WILBUR!" yelled Phil. Lucky enough Dream pushed Wilbur away and sheilded himself from the flames 

"EVERYONE RUN TO THE COURT YARD NOW." Commanded Dream.

Everyone started running following Sam who knows the place more even than Dream.