𝓒𝓱𝓹. 12 - 𝓟𝓾𝓵𝓵 𝓐𝔀𝓪𝔂

»»————- ♡ ————-««

[Theme]

"I give up" Sighed Ranboo. Tubbo really doesn't wanna go down cause he claims that. "He is one with the tree"

Ranboo instead just sat on the ground watching Technoblade and Tommy spar. Soon after he felt a tug on his leg.

He look to see who it was but saw nobody. He then thought it was probably Tubbo messing around but Tubbo was still sitting on top of one of the tree branches.

"Weird.." He thought.

Soon after a tug on his arm was noticed. Again when he checked who it was there was nobody.

"Uhh Tubbo. If your messing around with me rn. Its not funny-" He said.

Tubbo then gave him a confused look. "What do you mean? Im 4 feet away from you" He said.

Soon after Ranboo was then getting pulled by a weird force.

"OH JESUS- UHM TUBBO-" Yelled Ranboo.

Everyone in the field noticed and gave Ranboo a confused look. 

"Uhh Ranboo?" Said Phil who started to stand up.

"PHIL HELP!" He yelled then soon after he was dragged into the forest.

"SHIT! THERES NYMPHS" Yelled Philza.

Soon after everyone chased after Ranboo. As they chase they could here small laughter's above the trees.

"PHIL I THOUGH NYMPHS WERE NICE?" Asked Tommy

"YEAH WHEN YOUR MOTHER USED TO SCARE THEM TO NOT TOUCH ANY OF US-" Phil Yelled back. 

Soon after Tommy  Was First to grab Ranboo.

"Hold- On Buddy-" The tried his best to pull him away but it was too late. Tommy got pulled away too.

When they made it to the open flower field where Y/n was. There were vines growing above them. Making an enclosure. They couldn't see the sunlight. Only a bit of light were open.

Soon after the others hear muffling. When Dream looked where the noise was. Ranboo and Tommy were inside a vine ball caged.

"PHIL PHIL HELP" Yelled Tommy

"LET THEM GO YOU CREEPS" Yelled Phil.

the nymphs only laughed at them. Soon after Tubbo and Dream were taken. Only Wilbur, Phil and Technoblade were fine.

"Oh shit. What the hell do we do..." Said Technoblade who has a worried look on his face.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"Kristine I'm getting tired" Groaned Y/n who had been casting all different spells Kristine knows.

"Y/n just 3 more pages! I promise I found it somewhere!" Said Kristine who had a giant book of spells.

"Kristine your book is like 8 inches tall. This will take us a year!" You said crossing your arms.

"You wanna stay here forever?" She asked.

"Of course not!" You said sassy like.

"Well then! Cmon' Y/n just a little more" Said Kristine who gave you a puppy eye.

"Fine" You said in defeat. She then cheered and continued searching for the spell.

 You then stand up and went for a walk around the void. You didn't go far though. You were just circling around Kristine. 

"If only I could ya know snap my fingers and poof were out!" You take the green ring and put it into one of your fingers on the your right hand and doing the same to the purple one. Soon after you jokingly snapped your finger and-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-" A Giant crack of black void on the white sky start to appear.

Kristine looked back at where you were and her face drained color.

"Y/n?! What the-" You then start running to her but it was too late you both were sucked into the dark void.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"What are you gonna do? Mr. Philza? Your family and friends are trapped~ Who you gonna call. YOUR WIFE?!" Yelled one of the Nymphs

Everyone else got captured. Philza was shot in the stomach by one of the Archer Nymphs.

"I bet if she was here. You'd all be pussies running away." Said Philza who was on the floor stopping the blood from his stomach to flow.

"Well Yeah? SHES DEAD!" Yelled another one.

"𝑅𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌..." A voice Echoed. 

A voice so familiar that it sent chills to everyone's back.

"𝒦𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑒... 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒩𝓎𝓂𝓅𝒽𝓈 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎... 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀. 𝒰𝑔𝓁𝓎..." Another voice Echoed.

"HOW DARE YOU! SHOW YOURSELF YOU CHICKEN!" Yelled the leader of the Nymphs.

"I- I dont think we should be here..." Whispered one of the Nymphs.

"SHUT UP USELESS ONE!" Said the leader pushing the other Nymph to the ground.

"IM NOT GONNA SAY THIS AGAIN. SHOW YOURSELF!" The Nymph yelled.

Soon after as the Nymph looked at the Direction where Phil was sitting. A giant figure started to to get closer.

"𝑅𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒."

»»————- ♡ ————-««

»»————- ♡ ————-««