𝓒𝓱𝓹. 18 - 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"Alright this is it" Said Sam who then opened the doors.

As the door open music was playing and people were dancing with their partners. Eyes were on them as their outfits look as elegant as the night sky's stars.

"Sorry were late" You said doing a courtesy bow and Ranboo just doing a normal bow.

As you scan around you find Technoblade. But as he spin around you see another girl Dancing with him in the middle of the dance floor.

Same then closes the door and walks to the corner of the room where Ponk was waving at him.

Ranboo noticed where your eyes were looking and felt a bit of his blood boil up.

"Is that..." Said Kristine with full shock in her face pointing at you and Ranboo who was looking at Technoblade and Felis.

"No way." Said Philza.

"Ranboo. We should just go. It wasn't worth it after all." You said with a sigh looking at the floor trying to hold tears.

"Y/n we prepared for this. We literally finished our journey quickly just so you can come back home. Cheer up. Its not the end of the world." Said Ranboo who then gave you a hug.

"How about this..." He then whispers a plan to you which you excitedly agreed on.

"M'lady?" Said Ranboo who took your hand.

"Lets go." You said with a grin on your face.

As you both got into your position. You start a waltz dance slowly moving to middle of the dance floor.

You both accidentally bumped some people but you whispered a sorry every time. 

Even with every step. None of them were wrong. Each step both of you took was perfect. As if you both were feathers falling down the sky slowly falling down to a river.

Eyes were staring as both of you.

"1... 2..." You quietly counted.

"Go!" Whispered you and Ranboo together.

And with that you 'accidentally' pushed Technoblade and Felis together. Away from each other. 

"What where your going Idiots!" yelled the woman. the Music then stops but you and Ranboo didn't care.

Even more eyes were on you.

Technoblade was confused who you both were due to the mask. But He kind of felt familiar about Ranboo's hair. But he just brushed the feeling away.

As new music start to play you and Ranboo start to dance yet again. 

Set by step you both could feel your hearts beating nervously because of the anxiety. 

Slowly dark smoke start to crawl around you both scaring some of the guest.

But because of the satisfaction of their reaction you both start to slowly giggle dancing around Felis who was slowly getting dizzy trying to keep up with you both.

Felis's dad then grabs her away checking if she was alright.

"What the hell is wrong with you both!? You freaks!" He yelled.

"Watch your language." Yelled Bad who was enjoying the scene. 

"Mom... is that..." Whispered Tommy who had Wilbur and Tubbo behind him.

"Yes. yes dear. There back." Smiled Mumza who looked extremely happy. 

"Holy shit- That was so badass- And satisfying." Said Wilbur.

Wilbur and Tommy always had hated Felis. She was mean and Rude to them and always bosses them around when they were young. Felis even put gum on Tommy's head because she was jealous she wasn't blonde. 

Technoblade then was grabbed by Skeppy far away from Felis.

"Technoblade is that her?" Skeppy asked.

"What do you mean her?" Asked Technoblade who looked confused.

"The lady? Lady Y/n?" Said Bad who used his shadow powers to teleport next to them.

Technoblade then paused and looked back at you and Ranboo dancing.

Next moment as the music start to get more intense your and Ranboo's masks starts to set on fire.

Green fire starts to burn down his mask revealing his handsome face to everyone. 

And As Purple fire starts to burn down your mask. It reveal's your elegant beauty shocking almost everyone in the room.

 Next moment later Ranboo the lets go of Y/n Teleporting to Technoblade.

"Go get her. I'm tired as hell" Said Ranboo Jokingly.

Technoblade then immediately runs to you taking the hand you hand out for him to take.

Smiles starts to fill the room. Kristine, Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur were cheering from the crowd.

Dream then grabs George bringing him to the dance floor. 

Soon Skeppy and Badboyhalo, Wilbur and Niki, Sam and Ponk, Tubbo and Ranboo and lastly Phil and Kristine.

Everyone else started clapping while Tommy was just secretly eating chocolate.

"Its actually you..." Whispered Technoblade.

You laugh at his face. "You really think I wouldn't come for my King?" 

Your hearts were beating extremely fast same way as the music goes. 

"So your my Queen now?" he asked with a smirk.

"You don't want me to be? okay then" You then start to let go.

"hey no! I was kidding!" He said as he pulls your hand pulling you closer to him. As he wraps his other hand to your waist, he then gives you a tender kiss.

Philza and Kristine at the back immediately released their wings covering the eyes of Ranboo, Tubbo and Tommy.

»»————- ♡ ————-««