𝓒𝓱𝓹. 13 - 𝓦𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴~

»»————- ♡ ————-««

As Phil realize his scars were being healed he looked back to check what was behind him. And when he turned to see who it was. he couldn't believe his eyes.

"K-Kristine...?" He whispered.

"Hello Love. A Queen Knight had saved me from the afterlife of pure boredom. How are you dear?" She then picked Philza up giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Holy shit... You really are alive..." He smiled so hard that he could taste the salt tears running down his cheeks.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

You start hinging around the vines to look for your brother or Technoblade. You then spot a pink tint. You immediately jumped down behind mumza's back and used her wings to get up the vine ball.

As you got closer you could feel Technoblade's aura. You then grab your purple ring and put it on your right hands ring finger. But you kept the green ring on your pockets.

"Technoblade?" You whisper.

"Wait... Y-Y/n..?" He whispered.

You know it was him due to his tone of voice and the aura he gave off. You start to turn into your ender form and clawing away the vines that separating you both. As soon as you touch the vine the whole thing started to set on fire.

"Y/N!?" Yelled Technoblade. 

"TECHNO" You then grab his arm pulling him down into the ground. Kristine was there to catch you both with her wings, giving you both a soft landing.

"Y/n... Mom...?! Wait what's going on!?" He asked genuinely confused.

"Your wife saved me from the never ending void of the afterlife." Kristine responded with a smile.

"Wife-?" You asked slowly turning red.

"Mom!" Yelled Technoblade who then turned around.

You just laugh at his reaction. Soon after you start looking for your brothers Aura.

"Ranboo is right there." Pointed Technoblade.

You then nod letting go of his hand getting ready to jump up and save your brother.

"Wait-" Said Technoblade.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

"Nevermind. You'll be fine." He said rubbing the back of his head.

You smile at him and at his words. Before you flew up you sneakily gave him a small peck on the cheeks before running away. That caught him off guard indeed, which turned him into a whole new tomato.

As Ranboo was still stuck on the vine ball, he started to claw out of the vine.

"Ranboob?" A familiar voice echoed.

"You asshole dare to make fun of my name!" He then summoned a green flame burning away some of the vines. But it kept on growing back.

"Hey hey! Its Me! Y/n!" You panicked yelled.

"Y-Y/n...?" Ranboo mumbled.

"Yes! Yes!" You answered. Ranboo's eyes start to water 

"Ranboo oh my god your alright!" You cheered.

"How are you back? I- I saw you die..." He asked. His voice almost started to break.