𝓒𝓱𝓹. 9 - 𝓢𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻?

»»————- ♡ ————-««

[Your Theme In The Battle.]

"Tommy Get Out Of Here! Stay with Tubbo at all cost!" You yelled at the two

"Y/n we cannot just leave them there! Their going to die! I don't wanna lose anyone else." Yelled tommy.

"Tommy listen here. I need you to trust me. Trust me, I WILL save them. Even if I have to take my own life for it" You smile at Tommy to help him calm down.

He fell quiet at what you had said. "Wait Y/n No-" You shushed him and pushed him and Tubbo into the portal.

"Y/N NO! YOU CA-" those were the last words he said before he teleported back home.

You then grabbed a pickaxe you found on the floor and shattered the portal so they cant come back. But you know that you can make another one easily.

After all that racket you start running back to the meeting room. You see nobody there but instead burned books and purple fire surrounding the place.

"Oh no no no no...." You panic. You start running to the hall ways looking for signs in where they might gone.

Until... You feel a familiar Aura. And With That you slowly start to turn into your ender form.

"QUACKITY THATS ENOUGH."  Yelled Ranboo

As Quackity turn around he fell confused into how he escaped the Pandora's vault. 

"How the hell did you  get out." He yelled

"You think some junk abandoned Jail could stop me?" Ranboo yelled back.

"Well... Can a forgetful dysfunctional enderman stop me?" Quackity yelled back laughing.

Ranboo had enough. As Slow as steady Ranboo turns to stare at Quackity. And With that. The more Quackity look back the more Ranboo start to disappear.

"What The... What are you doing?!" Asked Quackity.

"You messed with the wrong Dysfunctional Enderman Quackity." Laughed Ranboo.

Quackity vision start to  mess up as darkness start to close in to him. But even so he could hear Ranboo's voice echoing.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" Yelled Quackity

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Said Ranboo.

Now that Quackity was distracted Ranboo immediately ran up to him hitting him in the head with a heavy notebook knocking him out.

And with that the sky cleared up and the purple fire surrounding them disappeared. 

"Well shit-" Said the terrified Phil.

"I- Oh uhm- Sorry about that! Its just I don't use that skill often." Said Ranboo who noticed everyone's terrified face. 

Ranboo then walks up to Quackity and grabs Y/ns ring out of his left hand ring finger.