𝓒𝓱𝓹. 4 - 𝓦𝓪𝓻𝓶𝓽𝓱

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Its now sundown and the rain sill continued pouring hard. 

Everyone else had finished taking a warm bath while you were just at the family private living room looking out the window hoping for something interesting to find. 

"Hello Y/n!" You turn around to see Wilbur with a basket of hot baked goods.

"Want some?" He asked lifting the basket up. You smile and sit down in the carpet near the fire place patting the space beside you.

He took the clue and sat next to you taking off his coat throwing it on the couch revealing his yellow sweater similar to the ones Tommy wore.

"So thats the sweater Tommy and you had a pair with?" You asked pointing of the sweater

He smiles " Yes. Each of us had 2 pairs of pairing sweater." 

Everyone else came in the living room with all pairing sweaters.

Philza had a dark green sweater, Tommy had his blue sweater, Tubbo with his green sweater and Technoblade with his red sweater.

"I feel so out of blue here-" So laugh nervously.

The others just laugh as they sit down. Tommy sat next to Tubbo while Phil just sat in his rocking chair. Technoblade was just about to sit next to Wilbur but then "Sorry bud. No space" He says to Technoblade.

The pink haired man just looked confused as to seeing plenty of space. 

Wilbur then smirks eyeing the spot between Tommy and Y/n. Technoblade got the clue slowly turning red. 

"Hell no." He whispered yell to Wilbur

"Hell yes." Responded Wilbur as he hit Technoblade at the direction of where Y/n was sitting.

Technoblade had no choice but to do so. He sit next to Y/n trying to hide his red blushed ears and fixing the glasses he's wearing.

Everyone fell quiet as they give Technoblade a smirking look except Y/n.

"So Y/n. Do you mind if I ask why are you allergic to water?" Asked Phil as he tries to cut the awkward atmosphere.

"Ah! I totally forgot abt that." You smile as you sit straight.

"So. I'm not actually  full human. You see... I'm half-Enderman. Well- more like enderwoman." You smile as you lift up two of your hands infront of you.

Everyone else felt shock after what you had said. "Pay attention to my eyes and right arm. And don't worry I don't go feral if you stare at me. Since I'm only half." You said trying to concentrate on doing something. 

Suddenly black marks starts to rise from the tips of your fingers all the way to your elbow. Purple particles then starts to  appear around you. Your right side of your face has now black marks and your right eye is not purple.

"Holy shit" Tommy yell out.

Tubbo then immediately crawls over you same with Tommy staring at your arms. Wilbur too. While Technoblade just continuously stared at your face.

"Y/n can I touch your dark marks? They look so cool!" Asked Tubbo trying not to make you uncomfortable. 

He then gently pokes your right arm. While Tommy just slaps you a high-five. Wilbur just pokes your arm gently too checking how would you react. 

You notice Technoblade staring at your purple eye. You felt your cheeks heat up a bit but just ignored it.

 "Even though we already have another Enderman friend. Your extremely different! Your eye is purple and your half human! You look so cool!" Said Tubbo who put his hands against yours comparing your hands into his small ones.