𝓒𝓱𝓹. 16 - 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝔂

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Today's the day of Technoblade's Coronation. The day everyone is waiting for. 

Tommy, Wilbur and Tubbo are all ready in their Family suits. 

Philza and Kristine are in their Royalty Outfit.

And Technoblade. In his 1st outfit but still on the verge of panicking. 

"Mate- Its all good-" Said Phil who saw Technoblade over looking his looks in the mirror.

"I know I know... But there's no way nobody could not be nervous in a coronation now right?" Technoblade responded with a point.

"You have a point indeed. I was nervous too- But trust me. You'll do amazing." Philza then pat Technoblade on the shoulder before leaving the room.

"See you in half an hour" Phil then closes the door. All Technoblade did was just sigh and fix his outfit.

"How's he doing?" Asked Kristine who saw Philza leave the room.

"He's still a bit nervous. But for sure he'll be fine" Answered Phil.

"Ah.... Indeed! He'll be fine. For sure he will do amazing!" Cheered Mumza.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"Are you sure we wont get caught-?" Asked Ranboo

"AEeEeUhh.... Idk- But just- Y'know what lets go buy invincible potions in a nearby store..." Sighed Y/n in defeat.

At the twins walk to the nearby town they immediately have a panic attack. Ranboo immediately pulls Y/n in an alleyway hiding from  the royal guards who just returned from sending invitations from other kingdoms. 

Y/n then spots one more letter from the leather bag from behind the guard.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Asked Y/n.

Ranboo just responds with an evil smile and nod.

Y/n then immediately turns into her ender form. If she's on her ender form She is way quicker in teleporting.

"1... 2... 3... Go!" Whisper yelled Ranboo.

Y/n immediately disappears. But after 1 seconds she's back with the invitation card.

"Nice! Alright we have to check the name of the ruler-" Said Ranboo.

"Mrs. and Mr. Violett. How ironic." You said while trying not to laugh.

"What?! Mrs. and Mr?! Hell no. Just act like your going alone or you just brang your butler" Said Ranboo.

"Its only for a short period of time. Don't be such a cry baby. Besides we both know Alabama aint it." You said laughing but quietly.

"Lets go pay a visit to Niki and Eret. I trust them enough. And lets buy outfits from them!" You cheered.

Ranboo then nodded and you both put back your cloaks on walking to their Shop. Because if they teleport. What if there's people waiting inside or outside the door. They might report both of you as "witches".

»»————- ♡ ————-««