𝓒𝓱𝓹. 2 - 𝓜𝓲𝓻𝓻𝓸𝓻

»»————- ♡ ————-««

A sudden glow then started to erupt from where the mirror was shattered.

No one noticed it except for Tubbo.

"uhm.... Guys..." Tubbo said trying to get their attention.

"Lets go Tubs." Said Tommy completely ignoring his friend 

"GUYS THE MIRROR!" Yelled out Tubbo as the mirror starts to glow even more.

Everyone looked back and saw what was going on. Wilbur immediately grabbed Tubbo and Tommy shielding them.

Suddenly the earring that Technoblade hand on his hand immediately flew out of his grasp flying towards where the glow was.

A female figure then started to form amongst with the light.

The emerald earring that Technoblade owns them immediately shattered into pieces.

Suddenly a girl with h/c hair falls over face first into the ground.

Tommy was extremely shocked as he yelled out "AHHHHHHH GHSOT GHOST"

Philza immediately zipped his mouth telling him to shut up.

"Agh..." Yelled out the woman.

Philza slowly walked up to the girl but Technoblade was telling him to stop because she might be a witch. Philza denied and continued walking.

"Hello... There?" Said Phil

The woman looked up at Phil and removed the hair out of her face. 

And There revealed beautiful e/c eyes and her beautiful face. Beautiful as the flower field itself. Or even more.

Technoblade was just full in shock staring at the lady. Wilbur noticed and waved his hands infront of Technoblade view. "Hello? Earth to Techno? Techno to Earth?"

"AGH!" You yelled out immediately standing up backing up to the tree behind you.

"Hey hey! Chill! We don't mean harm!" Said Phil backing up with his hands up.

You took a look around noticing where you are. You noticed two young fellow. One with brown hair with goat like horns and one blonde with avian wings. You then noticed the two taller males beside them. One with round glasses and brown curly hair and one with pink braided hair. And then you noticed the guy infront of you. Blonde haired man with huge black wings. 

"Who are you people!?" You yelled. You then noticed something.

"Wait.. Huh... Im... Out-?"You lift up your hands looking around.

"Im out?!" You yelled questioning them all.

"Uhh.... yes?" responded Tommy.

"Oh my goodness! Thank you!" You immediately ran up to Phil hugging him tightly.

He was taken back at the sudden outburst but also melted into your hug as your comforting smell of roses calmed him.

"I'm so thankful for you guys! I've been trapped on that shitting mirror for fucking 6 years!" You said as you backed out from the hug smiling at everyone you see.

"Mind if you tell us who you are?" Asked Phil

You nodded.

"I'm Y/n Xavier. I got trapped in that mirror because of a damn curse. I tried saving my brother but we were separated. He got taken away by Enderman guardians and I got taken away but other guardian's. They casted a curse on me and immediately trapped me in that mirror and throwing me out of my home. That's all I can remember." You explained trying not to shed a tear from remember your brother .

"I'm sorry you had to go through that..." Said Wilbur who came up to you patting your back.

"Its all fine now. Since you guys freed me. I can find him. And Save him." You said with a smile on your face trying to not show sadness.

"We'll then! We'll help you!" Said Tommy with his hand on his hips with a huge grin on his face.

You looked up on him with a hopeful smile on your face.

"Really? Wait.. No. You don't have to. You've done enough from saving from that mirror. I'll be alright!" You said bowing your head as a shown of thanks.

"We'll. Do you have a place to stay?" Asked the Crow father. 

You stopped in your tracks realizing it. You sigh and nod your head no.

"Then how about stay with us?" Asked Philza Putting and arm on your shoulder.

You smile and give him another hug thanking him non-stop.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

                  {??? Pov}

»»————- ♡ ————-««

I notice something on my bag glowing as I snack on the apples I found. I open up my bag and notice the ring my sister owned started to glow. 

The purple gem  was glowing extremely bright making me squint my eyes. I don't know why it was glowing. I forgot...

I grabbed the notebook I had on my suit and started flipping through pages.

"No.... No.... No.... Oh There!" 

I read out loud what was the context of that page you found.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Shes... SHES ALIVE!" I yelled out startling everyone in the cave.

»»————- ♡ ————-««