𝓒𝓱𝓹. 1 - 𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"I dont belive in those things Phil." Said Technoblade who rolled his eyes at all the explanations Philza told him about the earring and its relationship to it with Technoblade's soulmate 

Phil just gave him a facepalm as Wilbur just laughed the whole time.

"Mate seriously! What if she's the one! We have to visit that place again." Said Phil who actually seemed excited. But Technoblade in the other hand just didn't believe a single thing.

"Yeah Techno. What if you can find yourself a queen finally! After 22 years!" Teased Wilbur.

"I dont need a Queen and don't want one Wilbur." Said Technoblade who was rubbing his forehead.

"Technoblade my man. Your next to the Throne! I want to be an uncle yknow." Said Wilbur Teasing Technoblade even more.

"I'm Done... I'm going to bed. Night." Technoblade then walked away towards his bedroom trying to escape the two.

Philza and Wilbur started laughing even more.

"Jokes aside. What if the thing Mom said was true?" Said Wilbur who is now sitting in the ledges 

"To be quite honest. I kind of believe it. She did say her friend. Who was the Goddess of love did make it specially for one of her sons. Techno was the chosen one that why Kristine was so excited to give it to Techno." Answered Phil whos now getting flashbacks of him and Kristine together.

Wilbur noticed the smile disappearing in his fathers face and felt bad.

"How about this Phil. Lets go get some rest and talk again with Technoblade tomorrow?" Wilbur said trying to think of a distraction for Phil

"If it works. Then hell yeah." Phil responded as the two say goodnight together heading to their own separated rooms.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

                𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓓𝓪𝔂

»»————- ♡ ————-««

As the sun rise everyone in the kingdom had woken up and done their everyday morning duties. 

Its time for breakfast and the only ones who aren't seated in the dining table are Technoblade and Tommy.

"Where are they?" Asked Phil.

"They'll be here in a couple of seconds." Responded Wilbur who was reading a book.

Finally the door opened seeing Technoblade and Tommyinnit in their everyday attire. 

"Sorry were late. Someone here doesnt know how to wake up early." Said Tommy rolling his eyes at Techno

"Shut up child. I was just too tired." Said Technoblade 

As they both sat down into their chairs they all started to dig in.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Wilbur finished first in eating. He looked at Philza eyeing Technoblade trying to give a signal about the conversation they had last night.

Philza caught the hint. 

"Ahem.... So... Techno. About last night." Started Phil

Technoblade looked up at him and sighed. "Phil, I dont belive in soulmates and stuff."

Tommy shot up from his seat almost choking staring at his pink haired brother. "Technoblade has a soulmate!?!" He yelled

"Tommy lower your voice! And sit back down" Said Wilbur whos sitting beside the blonde pulling him down.

"Cmon now mate. Can we at least investigate?" Begged Phil.

Technoblade stared at his father for a second before sighing again and nodding as an agreeance.

Wilbur and Phil cheered. 

"Wait wait! Can I come too? and maybe Tubbo??" Asked Tommy

"Just dont make such a racket then yes." Said Philza who's fixing his bucket hat.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

         𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓻

»»————- ♡ ————-««

The family got ready to head out. They didn't bring guards since the place wasn't that far and besides their already strong fighters.

Once they arrived at the place Tommy and Tubbo immediately started running around the flower field.

Philza and Wilbur noticed again Technoblade's emerald earing, Glowing extremely bright.

"Woah mate... She might be here again." Said Phil with an excited smile of his face

Technoblade's mind was racing. He was confused and skeptic about it.

Suddenly the 3 got distracted after hearing Tommy yell out.

"Guys! look!" Tommy then grabbed a hand mirror he got in the middle of the flower field.

The 3 older males walked towards him curious of what the mirror was. The more closer Technoblade goes, the more his earring start to glow.

Wilbur noticed it and took the mirror from Tommy's hand and taking Technoblade earring and putting the two objects together.

"Holy shit...?" Said Tommy in awe.

"Your soulmates a mirror?" Asked Tubbo

Everyone started laughing except for Technoblade.

"I told you all of this was bs. Goddess of love my ass." Said Technoblade who grabbed the mirror from Wilburs hand "Hey- be gentle with that Tech."

Technoblade just ignored him and look straight into the mirror.

It was just nothing but his reflection. He took off his pig mask and stared more into his reflection. The more he stared the more he sees the scars in his face.

"Its alright mate. Maybe you were right. Your mother probably gave the wrong earring."  Said Philza patting his sons back.

Technoblade got angry and gripped the mirror. Wilbur noticed it and started patting his brother back

"yeah! Maybe you are right." Said Tommy and Tubbo

Technoblade then snapped and threw the mirror straight into one of the trees shattering its glass.

Wilbur almost got his but he quickly dodged it.

"Hey! Mate careful! You know what lets just go. Sorry for forcing you into this." Said Phil

A Sudden glow then started to erupt at the place where the shattered mirror was..... 

»»————- ♡ ————-««