𝓒𝓱𝓹. 15 - 𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓹 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭

»»————- ♡ ————-««

As you and Ranboo leave the lands of the two nearby rulers. There face a new chapter to your story.

Admittingly you and Ranboo couldn't pick where to head first, since there were so many beautiful places your known through a book your grandpa gave you when you were five. But you both agreed to one place though.

The place of the Enchanted river. The place where your parents met.

"You ready?" Asked Ranboo.

You nod in response putting on the bag Kristine gave you before leaving. Ranboo also has one too. He really cherished it...

Along with your journey there were a lot of ups and downs. Like example- Ranboo being chased by a pack of wolves-  

You almost falling over a lava pit.

And lastly.

 R a i n 

"Ranboo are you sure its North? Grandpa said its at East-" you spoke while eating on apples.

You both are currently on a break. You both stopped at a spruce forest where you found a village that was kind enough to trade food with you both. And what's even better, it was all cheap. Just 1 emerald for 2 apples? Hell yeah.

"Y/n dont even dare to ask me- I cant even remember a single thing-" He confessed. You almost choked on the apple you were chewing on. Its funny how you literally asked a person with memory problems.

He then threw a dead leaf at you. Playfully looking upset.

"Sorry Sorry- Lets just go North-East. How about that?" You laughed patting his fluffy hair.

"Say Y/n... Can you like- Cut my hair? Its annoying me lately. Like really really annoying." He asked pulling out scissors from his bag.

You were surprised that he wanted to cut off his hair. You really like it long but you obliged anyways.

"How short exactly?" You asked as you gather up all the hair to the back.

"Hmmm... Medium I guess?" 

You then nod in response and started cutting. Layer. By. Layer. 

"Alright! I'm finished!" You then brush off the hair that was on him.