𝓒𝓱𝓹. 7 - 𝓠𝓾𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓽𝔂.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Everything was a mess. Purple auras were everywhere and it was hurting your eyes. Swirls of purple start to surround you making you dizzy and fall over..

"Y/n! Hey hey-" Technoblade was gladly quick enough to catch you before you could fall face first.

Some of the higher ranking guards saw you and started laughing. You felt red as you fix your hair and standing up straight trying to look presentable once more.

"Sorry sorry... Its been so long-" You laugh nervously. The Guards then stopped laughing as they saw a better view of your beauty making them awestruck.

"King Philza! Your Majesties! How are you! Who- is that..?" A tall man with green hair and black mask with green creeper like eyes comes running towards you guys waving.

"I'm Y/n." You said with a smile handing out a hand for him to shake.

"We'll Hello there! I'm Sam." He takes your hand and bows down kissing the top of your hands making you blush a bit.

Technoblade just gave Sam a nasty look under his mask then just looks away eyeing the paintings on the walls.

"Sooo Sam! Is Dream ready for the meeting?" Asked Phil.

"Ah yes your majesty. He's currently at the meeting room with Kings George and Gen. Sapnap" Same then lets go of your hand leading the way to the meeting room. 

Technoblade then takes your hand playfully brushing the part where Sam kissed it then just walks away like nothing happend.

You laugh at his little joke same with Wilbur whos behind both of you, as you all walk together to the meeting room.

As you all slowly reach the door of the meeting room you all could hear yelling and shouting. You all looked at each other confused.

As you all got close Sam started to reach for his sword. He then kicks the door open to see what was the mess all about.

"SAPNAP YOU PICE OF SHIT!" Yelled George whos standing on top of the Table 

"ITS WASNT ME IT WAS DREAM!" Sapnap Yelled back hiding behind one of the pillars.

Dream was just wheezing non stop on top of another table across George.

They all stop what their doing and stared at You, Sam, Technoblade, Phil, Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hahaha..... Uh... Sorry about that..." Dream laughed nervously.

Tubbo and Tommy just couldn't stop wheezing that you were about to burst of laughter with him too. But you were lucky enough to hide your face inside the book Wilbur had with him. Wilbur was just hiding his face with his White coat while Phil used his hat to hide. Technoblade was a pro at hiding due to his skull mask though.

"Ahem... So... About this meeting." Said Phil trying not to crack out of laughter.

"Ah yes. What's wrong old man?" Joked Dream.