𝓒𝓱𝓹. 20 - 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓮

»»————- ♡ ————-««

[Technoblade's POV] 

»»————- ♡ ————-««

I don't know if I made the right choice to do this today. I'm getting extremely nervous every step we take.

"Techno? Are you alright? You don't look well." She asked look straight at me.

"I-m Im alright. Just overthinking stuff. Alot happened today so.. yeah" I responded back

"You know we can always go here tomorrow instead. You need rest." She said looking worried.

"Were already near though. trust me you'll love it there" I insisted. She wanted to deny but she smiled and nod anyways.

"Look. there it is" I said pointing at a direction.

 there it is" I said pointing at a direction

"Holy... Woah... What is this place?" She asked. 

I take her closer to place to get a better view.

"This infact is the place where Mom and Dad met." I said. She then looked at me with shock filling in her face.

"Really?! Holy cow... I didn't know this place actually existed- " You said letting go of his hands poking everything you see.

"Phil told me the story. He said... When he was just a teen, he would fly out of his room just to visit this place everyday. Because of one reason. He met a beautiful Goddess. The Goddess of death herself." She then sat down in one of the stone benches listening to me.

"Phil god scared at first at her presence. But once they started to warm up a bit. They hit it off pretty quick. Dad always tells me stories about how beautiful she was when I was 7. And he didn't tell a single lie." I laughed.

"I didnt know Dadza was such a simp." She said Jokingly.

"He is a simp" I responded back laughing with her.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Dadza hiding behind a pillar with invincible potion on same with the others: 

»»————- ♡ ————-««Dadza hiding behind a pillar with invincible potion on same with the others: