𝓒𝓱𝓹. 17 - 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"Ranboo we don't have enough time! We have to go now! I don't wanna miss Technoblade getting crowned!" You whisper yelled at your brother who was trying to catch a bee so he could gift it to Tubbo.

Finally Ranboo caught it now they can go.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

{ At The Entrance Of The Cathedral}

"Name and Invitation please." Said one of the guards whos blocking his way with his sword.

You and Ranboo nervously look at each other and Ranboo hands the Card.

"Mrs. and Mr. Violett" You said trying to sound somewhat royalty british.

"Ah! Mrs. and Mr. Violett! Its been so long since you've attended any events here. Welcome." Said the Guard who then bowed and let your way to pass.

You and Ranboo nervously fidget inside the Cathedral slowly walking into the crowd so you wont get noticed, but also looking for a perfect spot.

"Pfft.... What was that voice though..." Said Ranboo whos trying his best not to laugh.

You just hit him on his side with your elbow also trying not to laugh.

It turns out you guys were indeed late. But the only thing you missed was the speeches Technoblade, Phil and Kristine made. You weren't that upset but you still were sad you missed their speech.

"I Herby Crown King Technoblade. As The New Ruler of the L'manberg Lands."

King Philza then gets up from his throne taking the crown from the red velvet pillow that a butler was holding. And Placing it on top of Technoblade's head.

"Good Job Mate." Whispered Philza.

Technoblade smiles and gets up from his knees, facing the crowd and bowing. 

Everyone cheered for the new crowned king. The others clap and the others smile. You and Ranboo Did both.

"He looks goo in that crown doesn't he-" You whispered to Ranboo.

"He looks awesome. What do you mean?" He responded back.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Its 4PM and everyone is now heading to the ball room to celebrate. All Royalties from other kingdom came to visit.

Technoblade was chatting with his old friends Skeppy, and Badboyhalo.

Philza was just sitting next to Kristine enjoying their wine as they watch the people chat.

You and Ranboo got lost in your way due to the fact its been so long since you visited.

"Y/n- Where the actual hell is that-" Before Ranboo could continue a guard found both of you roaming around.

"Halt. What are you both doing here?" Said The Guard. but as you take a close look you see-