𝓒𝓱𝓹. 14 - 𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸'𝓼 & 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓫𝔂𝓮'𝓼

»»————- ♡ ————-««

As soon as the sun started to set everyone agreed to go home now. The forest was half burned due to the immense damage the Enderian twins did. Next Y/n then broke her tombstone then placing a black rose Kristine gave her.

"I ain't dyin' yet." With those words. You all take you leave and headed towards the castle. Although Dream had the help with Ranboo to teleport him back to DreamSMP since he was too tired of all the running.

"My... My... Its been so long since I've seen the sunset." Said Mumza who was staring out looking at the sunset.

"Looks pretty huh?" You commented.

"Indeed. It real does." Said Technoblade who was staring right at your face. 

Tommy noticed and playfully hit you in the elbow. Technoblade then smacked him behind the head trying to look away. But the red was still noticeable making Tubbo Wilbur and Phil laugh.

"Lets just go homeeeeee" Groaned Technoblade.

"Hello! I'm back!" Said Ranboo who teleported next to Y/n. Startling everyone a bit.

"Did things go well?" Asked Kristine.

"Yeah! George said my outfit looked cool. Sapnap even thought i was some kind of king!" He said laughing

"You both are no king or queen or prince or princess. You both are literal Gods within a soul of mortality" Said Kristine. And as she said that, the rest of the people who didn't know about their powers including Ranboo just stood there shocked and confused.

And with those funny reactions your couldn't help but laugh with Kristine.

"We're too badass" You said Jokingly to Ranboo.

"Hell yeah!" He said as a response lifting one arm up in the air.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"So. About the rooms." Said Phil who seemed to be puzzled a bit.

"Ill just take the guest room once again with Ranboo! Its alright! And since you all already did so much to help me and my brother reunite. We might have to repay you guys soon and well be moving out soon so we wont trouble you guys anymore" You said feeling a little bit sad with the choice you and Ranboo made while ender talking back home.

Tommy immediately got up his seat and yelled. "YOU GUYS ARE LEAVING!?"

They all looked genuinely upset. 

"Listen here guys. You've already done enough and we thank you with all our hearts." you said while patting Tommy

"Yeah. Thank you all so much. And were very glad to be part of your family" Continued Ranboo.

"Can you guys just stay?" Asked Technoblade and Wilbur in synch 

"We both sadly can't. We both thought of traveling the world together. Like what we both talked about as kids. Right Ranboob?" 

"Mhm! But dont worry guys. For sure in the future. We will visit you guys. Wait hold on what did you just call me-" He said bonking you gently

You ignored him and just laughed. 

"If that's so. We wont be forcing your decisions. But please do visit sometime." Said Mumza who looked like she was about to tear up.

You all had another group hug but a way tighter one. Almost making you and Ranboo suffocate.

"Y/n Ill miss you a lot. Your such a big sister." Commented Tubbo who just held into your arm the whole entire time. You smile and pat his head trying not to tear up.

Soon after you hear footsteps coming from downstairs. You all check who it was and-

It was an Angry Eret and Niki.

"uh oh" You said looking for a way to hide.

"Y/N!!! HOW DARE YOU!" yelled Niki

She then immediately jumped to you hugging you extremely tight. "Niki- Niki- Sorry- please- I need air..-" You said tapping the floor.

As she lets go you could see her face full of tears. You don't know if they were happy ones or sad once. But you still gave her a big hug. "Come here Eret. I know you want one too." Eret then kneeled down joining the hug.

You three let go and said your last goodbyes. Technoblade then takes your hand helping you stand up.

At that moment you felt your heart starting to hurt again. But it wasn't the curse, for it was already lifted by Mumza. But it was something else. It's like your heart is begging you not to leave. But you promised to travel the world with your brother...

"You promise right?" He asked you.

"I promise. I'll be back." You said smiling.

Soon after Mumza knew what was gonna happen. So she then signaled Phil about Code 45.

Phil took 3 seconds to get the hint. Soon after he grabbed Tubbo and Tommy covering their eyes.

"Hey-!" Mumbled Tommy.

And a moment later You and Technoblade leaned in for the kiss. 

The kiss you will never forget your whole entire life.

Ranboo though- 

"You guys have some bleach?" He said Whispering to Wilbur making everyone giggle.

And With the final goodbyes you and Ranboo locked arms waving at  your new family, Before vanishing away leaving Enderman particles shaped into a heart.

»»————- ♡ ————-««