trick or treat?

I pulled on the dress leaving the top two buttons open. It was a red dress stopped mid thigh. It was super short but it was quite a basic costume. I just curled my hair and threw on some light make up and a red dress. Meanwhile the boys where scattered around the house getting changed as well. I laced up my converse and grabbed my phone making my way down the stairs.

     "You look so good baby!" I squeaked at Karl who was sitting on the couch with a lab coat on and wash out black hair spray.

      "Me and you have it easy, I cant wait to see the others. You look gorgeous," He smiled standing up and grabbing my hand. He twirled me around holding my gand above my head.

      I grinned at him and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling myself onto my tippy toes to kiss him.

     He pulled away as we heard someone else enter the room. We snapped our heads towards them, the person being Clay.

     "I look like a green ballerina." He said rolling his eyes and flailing his hands around himself.

     "I bet your ass look good though," I chuckled, walking over to him.

     "Just wait for Alex," Clay wheezed.

     He grabbed my hand and we made our way back to Karl all taking a seat on the couch.

     "We look ridiculous!" Nick whined from the hallway.

    I turned around to see George, Alex and Nick all standing there in their costumes.

    "You do you you all look very handsome. Even you Mr. JoJo." I teased as they made their way over to the couch.

     "You and Karl had it easy!" Alex complained.

     "Yeah! All you two had to do was put on a dress and a lab coat." Nick added.

     George had wandered off not saying a word.

    "You did it cause your all simps now gimmie a sec I'm going to find Georgie." I bickered back pushing myself off the couch and skipping down the hallway.

    I found George in Clays room sitting on the bed staring at himself in the mirror.

    "What's wrong lover boy?" I asked a bright smile painting my face.

    "I look dumb," he dead panned still staring at himself in the mirror.

    "You do not, you look just as handsome as you always do," I assured him taking a seat on the bed next to him.

     "Its not the costume. Its just- I dony know. I've always struggled with my body and the way it hugs me makes me feel-" he explained a tear following his words.

      "Hey-" I started leaned over to him and cupping his face, "Your perfect just the way you are. I know what it feels like. I'm always here- we're always here. If the costume makes you uncomfortable though just say so and we can find you something else."

     He nodded and pulled me onto his lap engulfing me in a warm hug.

     "Hey Willow?" He asked looking up at me.

     "What is it Georgie?" I smiled looking him in the eyes.

     "I love you."

      My heart swelled. We had said it before. Of course we had we had been best friends for years. But not like this. This was a special kind of I love you.

    "I love you more."

     And with that he grabbed my fae and kissed me. He smiled into the kiss placing his hands on my waist trying to close any space between us. He slowly licked my bottom lip, causing me to let his tounge enter my mouth imediatley.