chapter 20 holy shit

TW: homophobia, Assault

    Georges Pov

   I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding as the plane landed. I had a huge phobia of flying but nobody needed to know that. I let everyone get off before I even stood up, trying to make sure I wouldn't get recognized. We didn't end up doing the big stream train before we all left since we figured it would be better to do it when we all finally got to North Carolina.

    After everyone finally got off the plane I stood up and flung my backpack over one of my shoulders making sure I collected everything before exiting as well.

    I grabbed my suitcase from baggage claim and headed out to the front where I saw my mom waiting for me.

    I smiled covered her face as she spotted me, running up to me similarly to Willow and wrapping me in a giant hug.

    "George I missed you so much!" She exclaimed loosening her grip and eventually letting me breath again, "You'll have to fill me in on everything, how did it go with Willow." She raised her eyebrows nudging me a bit.

    "It was great mom, I didn't realize how much I really missed her." I smiled and started walking toward her familiar blue Toyota, that always brought back tons of nostalgia.

     "That's great honey, anything else?" Her eyes urged me on as we climbed into the front seats, after I accidently tried to climb into the drivers seat after being so used to it being the passenger seat.

     Yes, there's tons more. I fell in love with my best friends whom I've had a massively overwhelming crushes on for at least a year now.

    "Yeah, shes kinda my girlfriend now," I scratched the back of my neck and looked out the window as we passed by a very interesting tree. Yes the tree had leaves and I was very interesting.

    "Oh thats great! Im so proud of you!" She squealed. Start off small. Come on George you got this.

     "Yeah shes pretty great. Mom.....Do you know what polyamorous is?" I hesitantly asked, if anything my father would take it way worse than her so here goes nothing.

     "Never heard of it honey, mind elaborating?" She barley glanced over at me. Meanwhile my hands started to shake and I was becoming a sweating mess. I had nothing to be afraid of, she couldn't just hit an eject button in the car and leave me on the street, could she?

     "Erm- Polyamorous is a term from the Lgbtq+ community- it basically means that you can love or love comes from more than one single person. So um, not only did I visit Willow but C-dream came to visit and we all started....well, dating. And then Quackity and Karl and Sapnap came and we all kinda of- fell in love." I mumbled the whole way through my voice only picking up when I said their names, they didn't even have to be here. The mere thought of them made my heart race.

     "Oh that's nice honey. I'm proud that you trusted me enough to tell me. Does anyone else know about your relationship?" She asked smiling and pulling a hand of the steering wheel to squeeze mine.

     "Well Sapnap, I mean Nick. His online name is Sapnap. He went back to Texas to explain everything to his family. Alex or Quackity went back to California to switch to online law school and explain to his parents and Karl went back to North Carolina to," I paused l, here goes, "Set up our house and get back to filming videos. Clay and Willow are still in Florida packing up and saying their goodbyes. We are all flying back into North Carolina the week before Christmas." She didn't interrupt me once. She had always encouraged me to follow my dreams, so I don't know why telling her was so difficult.