a fun day with some children

I knelt down sticking my arm under the dresser, trying to fish Karl's pants out from underneath.

I finally got a finger hooked around a loop of the jeans yanking them from their hiding spot and brushing them off before handing them to Karl with a kiss of the nose.

"Thank you darling," he smiled heading for the bathroom, boxers and jeans lying across his arm.

"Ughhhh," Nick groaned rolling over in bed reaching for someone. To his relief he found George. To Georges dismay Nick accidently grabbed his chest.

Georges eyes shot open, clearly it was quite painful. With Georges breath still hitched in his throat, teeth clenched trying not to let out a screech that would definetly wake up their siblings, George grabbed fistfulls of the blanket in a lot of pain.

Nicks eyes popped open, the realization of what he had accidently touched looking like he just drove his car into a brick wall. "George, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. I thought someone else was beside me." Nick apologized grabbing one of Georges balled up fists and letting him squeeze the shit out of his hand instead. I had been there before. Shooting pains so bad you just have to sit there and squeeze something while you try and steady your breathing; waiting for them to stop.

"I-its al-l ok," George huffed, softening his grip on Nicks hand and the bed sheets after a few minutes. Clay and I had come up behind George, guiding our fingers softy around his bare back, trying to ease some of the pain. Just as Georges breathing steadied out Karl exited the bathroom and joined Clay and I behind George. He was closest to his head, running his fingers through his hair. Which had now grown much longer than when we were first back in Florida. It was mid way down his neck, and starting his usual curly pattern that I had grown to love all those years ago. They all had fairly long hair now. I wasn't sure about Alex, but Clays was longish, in like a messy mullet type style. He was planning on getting it cut soon, but hadn't got the chance yet. Nicks was more like a combo of George's and Alex's, the baby hairs on the back of his neck starting to curl. And Karl's didn't really grow down like the rest of my boys, his grew more out, getting thicker and fluffier, sticking out more.

"Are you okay Georgie?" I asked softy, whispering the question into his ear, while moving my fingers from his back to the back of his neck, massaging around under his hair, softly tugging and twisting my fingers through his curls.

"Mhm," he nodded slowly, enjoying the feelings of all of our hands on him.

"I'm really sorry pretty boy, I didn't mean to," Nick apologized again carefully scooting closer to George. He pressed his forehead against Georges, moving a strand of hair that had fallen infront of his fave behind his ear and kissing him softy, letting George guide the kiss.

They broke apart and we all stumbled around the room getting dressed and ready for the day. Today was one of the last days we had left to have fun before we started the shopping, decorating and unpacking for our house. Today we were taking the kids out for the day, for helping us move we had booked massages for the parents, so they got a free day of relaxing and getting to know each other.

"Alright boys, check list." I started, they were all sitting on the bed infront of me, a backpack in between them, it was one of those mini backpacks that Nicks little sister paisley had lent us. "Wallets?"

They all nodded double checking the bag they had infront of them.

"Keys? Has everyone got their hotel key too? And phones?" They nodded again. "Alright and my stuff is in there too right? Tampons, chapstick, keys, phone and my wallet?" They nodded again, a few hands reaching and sifting through it to double check.

"Yep, are the kids ready?" Karl asked being the first one to stand up, the other ones following. I nodded, having checked on them while the guys finished getting dressed a few minutes ago.