Were getting the band back together

Willows pov

I felt a shiver run down my spine as Clay and I listened to George cry down the speaker of the phone. He had just explained what had happened and asked us what he should do. And it seemed Clay and I had the same idea.

"Georgie?" A voice called out from behind him. A voice that I had missed so very much, although the last time I head it she still had a lisp and was just barley begining to use real words instead of just babbling.

"Come i-in Gracie," hearing his voice break mid way through a sentence because he was still overwhelmed with tears broke me.

Clay imdediatley noticed the tears in my eyes that were threatening to spill over. He took the phone from my hands and patted his chest, offering cuddles. I quickly obliged and crawled on top of him, letting my legs straddle his while curling my arms around his chest and burrying my face into his hoodie.

Clay wrapped his arms around my back softy using one hand to rub it and the other to hold the phone steady.

"I-I think-," George sniffled clearly trying to win as much composure back as possible. "That we should move to America."

A bright smile over took Clays face as he quickly responded, "You should talk to your mom, we've already got a house in North Carolina, it wont be set up for another week but we could book a hotel or an air-bnb, then your mom and sister can stay with us in the house 'till they find a place to stay and you would get to see them much more often." Clay explained, a plan that he had practically come up with on the spot but seemed pretty full proof.

"That sounds amazing-g. What do you think Gracie?" He asked his little sister.

After some mild shuffling she responded with,"I never had any friends here anyways, I would be happy with that."

Clays smile, that I didn't think could get bigger, got so much bigger I thought his cheeks would be sore for weeks.

"Ok, you go talk to your mom, I'll call Karl," And with that George agreed and hung up, Clay not waiting two seconds to pull up Karls contact and call him.

"Hello?" Karl answered somewhat out of breath.

"Hey pretty boy, how are you?" Clay could barley hold in his excitement.

"Fine- just running from Jimmy, were playing hide and seek, and he almost saw me," Karl huffed out.

"Is it for a video?" I asked.

"Yeah, its last to be found wins 50 grand. It would be awesome to use towards furniture." He explained.

"We have a question," Clay cut straight to the chase, not that he didn't enjoy taking to Karl, its just he looked like he was going to suddenly implode if he didn't get his words out.

"Shoot," Karl said and assumingly started running again because the shoot was followed with a screech and some leaves crunching.

"So George coming out didn't go very well-" Clay started, "And his dad kicked him out and he dragged his mom and sister with him to keep them safe. So now we are all trying to get them somewhere safe and we thought we could just come to North Carolina early and George wold bring his mom and sister. We would stay in a hotel until the house was ready and then Gracie and his mom would stay with us at the house until they found a place to live," he explained, and midway through Karl had stopped running.

"I think that sounds great," he agreed, "I told the guys about our relationship and they were totally supportive, Chris even came out as Bi as well."

"That's awesome, we will get ready to drive up there and we will let you know when we leave." Clay told him, followed by an exchange of 'I miss you'.

Clay sat up, me still clinging to him like Karl had only a few days prior.

"Ok, we were already prepared for this, although you know I promised Cara(drista but with a made up name) that she could come with us. She loves road trips and shes been dying to meet you guys," I nodded my head.

"Guess you need to make one more call," I giggled.

"Hello brother," he rolled his eyes at her greeting but played along.

"Greetings sister, you down for a road trip?" He asked and she dropped the phone followed by a loud squeal.

"Yes. I'll be ready in an hour," she replied as if she hadn't just totally pulled a teenage girl.

"Ok see you soon, love ya' Cara," he chuckled hanging up the phone after she returned the 'I love you'.

So an hour later after I had stuffed all my clothes that weren't already in boxes into my suit case we were heading out the door. Clays mom had heard about the trip and we had come out to her, although she respected the fact that we weren't going to meet parents until we were all together. Minus Georges mom of course, because we had no other choice. She had also dropped Cara off, who spend the last 20 minutes helping me annoy the fuck out of Clay whilst he loaded up the car. When we finally got all settled, I ended up in the front seat with Clay driving and Cara in the back with half a squishmallow collection and a mountain of blankets.

"So how old are you Cara?" I asked, trying to spark a conversation.

"14 going on 15, I just started highschool. Its a hell hole." She responded and I nodded my head in agreement.

I started my highschool years resentful and angry. Not only had my dad recently passed away but my mom ripped me away from my best friend and moved me across an ocean.

"Yeah, gotta agree with you there," I nodded, sighing as I leant my head against the window while drawing small shapes with my fingers on Clays hand.

Word count: 1023

A/n
Thank you so much for reading, have a good day/night and drink some water. Remember that you are ALL loved and appreciated and my messages are always open if you need someone to listen.