D.J.H.: Pranks

It's here at last!

I'M SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG, BUT IT'S FINALLY HERE, YAY!

Thank you to @SkittlesThirlwall for the idea!

~

Your P.O.V.

"Babe, c'mere!" Dinah yelled, making me groan. I stood up from Ally's lap, poking Lauren's nose as I exited the front area.

Dinah was leaning over the side of her bunk, a cheeky smile on her face. She looked really adorable. "What, D?"

"I'm bored." She whined, pouting adorably. I laughed, moving forward and brushing her mane away from her face.

"When aren't you bored, Dinah?" She poked her tongue out at me, making me laugh harder. Actually though, whenever we were just relaxing on the bus, Dinah always wanted to do something. Even when she was tired, she'd complain.

It was cute though, so I didn't mind.

"True. But...I was thinkin', and I have a plan."

I cocked my eyebrow, leaning my weight on one hip. "A plan for what? Do you want to go out tonight or something?"

Dinah shook her head, pulling me into her bunk and closing the curtain. She leaned in, glancing around like she was going to tell me the biggest secret in the entire world.

I was expecting something along the lines of, "I need to pee," or, "You thought!" This time, though, it was actually something legitimate.

"I wanna prank the girls, and you're gonna help me." I rolled my eyes. Of course she wanted to prank them, what else would she do with her spare time? "Please, Y/N? I'll let you do whatever you want tonight." She wiggled her eyebrows, making me blush.

"Dinah!" I hissed, slapping her arm. "They could hear you!"

She smirked up at me. "Like they don't hear you anyway. We both know that you're a screamer." Dinah busted out laughing, making me sigh.

So childish.

"Are you done?" After a few minutes she finally stopped, a smile still on her face. Nodding, Dinah leaned up and kiss me.

"You know I love you, babe." She mumbled against my lips.

"You better. Or else I'm gonna have to beat you down." Giggling, I lay down beside her, tossing a leg over her hips. "So, what's the plan of action?"

Dinah sat up slightly, grinning. "You'll do it?!" I nodded, my heart warming at how cute she was. "Yay!"

"Oi, shut up Y/S/N! We're trying to watch Netflix here!" Mani yelled from the front.

"Sorry, Manibear! Love you!" I hollered, hearing her grumble in response.

She definitely loves me.

"Okay, so here's the plan. While the girls finish their stupid movie, we put buckets full of crap over the door, so when they open it, it gets all on them. Sound good?" I agreed, standing up to grab random substances from the kitchen. The girls were staring intently at the screen, making it easy for me to go unnoticed. After filling my arms with shit, I ran back to Dinah, dumping everything in her bunk.

I was laughing the entire time we put everything into the bucket, Dinah being the cute dork she is, making jokes. I stole a few kisses as well, which she quickly deepened.

"Hey, you two! Don't make me get the holy water!" Ally yelled, making me laugh harder.

"Chill, AllyCat. We're not doing anything."