prologue

"the fact that we are different makes our love stronger."

-

Main Characters

Maria Sim as a female vampire

Jeon Jungkook as a tennis player

Jake Sim as Maria's twin brother

-

Jeon Jungkook College X Vampire AU

title:
crave for you

short description:
when a female vampire craves for a male human

genre:
fanfiction, vampire, romance, angst, family

estimated words for each chapter:
1k - 3k words

rating:
16+

official bgm:
there you are by
zayn

-

The Prologue

Maria linked her arms around Jungkook's neck and Jungkook pulled her face by holding her jaw firmly to deepen the kiss. He tilted his head to the left to allow himself more into the kiss and then, he started to hover her body on the passenger's seat.

His left hand was put beside her shoulder, holding tightly on the seat while his right hand was holding still on her jaw as they kissed.

Jungkook slowly slipped his tongue into her mouth as he tasted every sweetness held by his lover. Their tongue danced together for a while before he slipped them back into his mouth as he sucked her upper lip while Maria did the same to his lower lips.

Not knowing how long they kissed, they finally pulled away from each other when they started to get out of breathing. Jungkook put his forehead on hers and she immediately inhaled his scent while closing her eyes.

"Your scent, it drives me crazy." She said before she opened her eyes that was getting darker and the fang on her canines started to grow. Jungkook just smiled sweetly to his lover while he tucked some strings of her hair behind her ear.

"Suck my blood, baby." He whispered sensually as he traced the back of his fingers on Maria's cheek. Maria closed her eyes while leaning into the touch.

And, without wasting any second, she began to lean into the crook of his neck before she dug her fangs into his skin. He closed his eyes, and let out a moan as the delightful feelings of having her sucking his blood empowered his body. His right hand fell on her thigh as he grabbed it.

Maria, on the other hand, feeling every sweetness she could devour from his blood. The usual but the sweetest blood she always craves rushed from his skin into her gums.

She, then, pulled away when his grip on her thigh started to get stronger, indicated that she's already getting out of control. He breathed out heavily and he looked at her into the eyes. He caressed her cheek with a faint smile plastered on his pale face.

"I love you so much, Maria."

"I love you too, Jungkook."

__________

hey, guys. thanks for clicking on this book to read it. the prologue is just a little bit of tease before the whole damn rollercoaster comes.

i will surely put my best effort into this book to satisfy myself and of course, to satisfy you guys too as the readers. i really hope this book will meet whatever your expectations are. btw, do wait for more updates from me :))

lots of love,

jiggukae♡