d r o p 4

-

-

Jungkook was sitting in the library while studying for his upcoming test. After a while, he then put his chin on his palm as he supported them while putting his elbow on the table. He stared at nowhere while his mind was slowly sucked into a thought.

She looks so damn familiar.

He then averted his eyes to his phone and double-tap its screen, resulting in it brightening up as he looked at the digital clock on his lock screen. He then sighed as he realized he still has about two hours more before his training and he did not have any classes before that. And, he's already done studying.

He stood up on his feet as he started to collect all his stuff and put them into his backpack as he walked out of the library. A cup of coffee would work while he's waiting for his last training. Or he must say, his goodbye before he took a break? Perfect.

He pushed the glass door of the cafe that had a vintage look inside it with a slow romantic song that filled the cozy atmosphere. The bell jiggled when he pushed the door opened and he walked inside, slowly, looking at the menu at the top of the counter.

"May I have your order now, Mr. Jeon?" A familiar voice called him as he quickly put a smile on his face and looked at her.

"Oh. Just gimme the usual. Don't feel like changing it today."

"Great. You may take your seat first while waiting."

"Yes, thank you, Miss Ji." He smiled at the staff before he turned around to find a place for him to have a seat while waiting for his order. He has been coming to this cafe since his first year in college. Well, this is the nearest cafe and the vibe was totally his cup of tea.

While searching, his eyes were suddenly glued on a table that was placed by the corner. Or precisely, on someone. He walked towards the person that caught his eyes just now before he cleared his throat and asked.

"May I sit here?"

This scent...

Maria raised her eyes' level and that's when her gaze met with his, who was currently smiling towards her. She gulped as she started to feel the urge to suck his blood inside her body. She forced a smile before nodding her head.

"Sure."

"Thanks." He placed himself on the seat in front of her while putting his bag by the side of his chair, leaning on the wall as he pulled his chair forward. He quirked his eyes when he saw the book she was currently reading. "Oh. You still have the book?" He asked, looking at her with an amused look.

"Yeah." She replied with a dragging tone while nodding, looking everywhere but him before she glued her eyes back on the book in her hand.

"They are interesting. I have been waiting for that book to arrive in our library but, I guess I need to wait since you have it right after it arrived." He said and that is what made her attention averted to him from the book.

"You study about vampires too?" She looked at him in disbelief. Of course, she was. He was the infamous leader of vampire hunters. How can she not?

"Here is your coffee, Mr. Jeon." The previous part-timer interrupted their conversation as she put the coffee ordered by Jungkook a few minutes ago on the table. Jungkook nodded at her with thanks and his attention was back to her.

"Yup. Well, just a hobby. I love studying about them when I have some free time." He shrugged as he sipped his coffee, crossing his legs while leaning his back on the chair.

"Have you...meet one?" She nervously asked him while he put the coffee back on the table. He sighed before he shook his head, looking disappointed.

"Nope. I would love to meet them. I know they are not that scary and cruel just like how my family said to me."

"Your family... What did they say about them?" She asked out of her sudden curiosity when he mentioned his family.

"They literally hold some grudges towards those kinds. I think it's from that one incident where vampires started to get out of control because of a rare disease called bloodrage if I'm not mistaken. They described them as a blood-sucking monster that was scary, ugly, cruel and lacks humanity."

"That's mean." She replied under her breath, almost cannot be heard by Jungkook but glad he got them correctly.

"Yeah. I thought so too but I can't say anything. They support my dreams and I could never ask for more." He shrugged his shoulders before he sipped again on his coffee. Maria just nodded in understanding before she took a sip on her coffee too.

Don't let yourself down so fast, Maria. This doesn't mean he's not the same as his family. You don't know him yet.

Soon, she excused herself and walked out of the coffee shop. She was quite surprised she could spend more than 10 minutes with that human.

-

"Welcome, Young Master." The head of the maids greeted him once she caught the figure of the only son of the family she has been working for years stepped into the huge mansion. Jungkook smiled as he greeted her back.

"Where's mom and dad?"

"Business trip. Three days to California." Jungkook sighed before he nodded and excused himself to his room upstairs.

He got into his room and quickly threw himself on his bed, letting the bed sink a bit due to the sudden weight of his body got onto it. He turned on the phone that he has been holding all the time and he pressed on an application, Instagram.

A picture appeared on his screen, a post from his all-time favorite instafamous. He double-tapped the picture as he admired the beauty of the woman on the picture before his brain stopped working for a good nanosecond.

"What the fuck? I mean, what the fuck?!" Jungkook quickly brought himself up from the surface of his bed as he covered his mouth with his palm, looking at the picture of his favorite instafamous that was on his phone's screen with wide eyes.

No wonder she looks so damn familiar. What the fuck? I'm actually talking to my all-time favorite instafamous?! My online crush?!

Not gonna lie, he nearly tearing up at the thought of him actually talking face to face with his online crush. As you can see, he was basically her fanboy and he was currently mentally cursing himself because he cannot even recognize her.

Well, she looks even more stunning in reality. Probably that's why I can't even recognize her? Yes, that's right! You are not at fault, Jeon! It's her beauty that blinded your sanity.

He squealed as he quickly went to her profile and pressed the direct message button. He then typed something to greet her and he just hoped she will answer him despite the number of DMS she probably got in a day that would push his DM down. But, he could care less about that now. He just needs her to at least seen them.

Jkjkjk97
Hey
Maria, right?
It's me, Jungkook
[seen]