d r o p 20

double update

double update. don't forget to read chapter 19 first♡

-

Maria got out of the car as she just walked away into her house without looking at her boyfriend nor his cousin. Jungkook looked at the back of the car to see Yuna looked doubted whether to get out of the car or not.

"Let's just get inside. You really need to see what she wanna show you." Jungkook said with a small smile before he also climbed out of the car, which was then followed by Yuna.

Yuna looked at the mansion that was once her usual place to go every single day ten years ago as she pulled her lips against her teeth as her heart was beating crazily due to nervousness.

"Let's go," Jungkook said to her and she just nodded her head as she followed Jungkook's steps into the house. The house was nothing but still the same as the last time she visited here. She just smiled bitterly as she mentally could hear her boyfriend whining loudly out because she forgot to buy him his favorite chocolate shake before she come here.

They finally reached a room that for sure was not Jake's room and she blinked her eyes a few times when she saw Jungkook disappear behind the bookshelves. She walked doubly towards the shelves before an unexpected view came into her sight.

Her body started to tremble as she walked slowly into the secret room with eyes still glued on the figure that was lying on the bed, almost lifeless. Her trembling hand was stretched out to touch the face of her lover and her sobs started to echo throughout the small space once her skin touched his.

"I'm so sorry, love. I-I'm so sorry." Yuna dropped herself onto her knees as she did not stop saying sorry to the one who was lying on the bed and it was because of her.

Maria looked away as she tried to not let the tears roll down her cheeks. She then gulped hardly before she walked towards Yuna and kneeled in front of her and hugged the sobbing woman in front of her. Maria just let Yuna cried on her shoulder while she stroked her bed.

"It's okay. We can go through this together. Everything will be fine."

-

"So, what are we going to do with that vampire girl?" Her husband asked as the woman smirked.

"We going to tell Jungkook. I'm very sure he will leave her after that." The woman said quickly fishing out her phone from the pocket of her pants as she dialed her son's number.

Yes, they actually already discovered the real identity of Maria about one week ago. Which they regretted a lot for not realizing that earlier.