d r o p 5

-

-

riayun.sim
oh, jungkook?
u followed me here?

jkjkjk97
of course!
u r my online crush
no wonder u looked so damn
familiar
i cant believe i'm actually talking
to my all-time favorite instafamous
omg, you r prettier in real life :')

Maria chuckled a little, reading his replies. He's so straightforward and she's fine with that. At least, for now, since she was not talking to him face to face. She then quickly let her fingers danced on the screen, typing something to reply to her fanboy.

riayun.sim
stop, u r cute

Jungkook screamed as he quickly covered his mouth and squealed on his bed, kicking the air vigorously.

"I'm gonna screenshot this!"

Maria, on the other hand, waited for his reply for a good two minutes but got nothing. She then visited his profile and pressed the follow button before she scrolled down through his posts. The latest post of his already got her salivating with the suddenly risen heartbeats.

Not gonna lie, he's so damn hot. And, what? He actually got a piercing on his eyebrow? Why I did not notice that before? Oh, and what the fuck?! Tattoos?! Hot as fuck!

She gulped her saliva, tightly, as she suddenly felt hot. So, she decided to turn off her phone immediately and continued to read the same book she borrowed from her college's library a few days ago, hoping that reading them could lessen the sudden rise of the temperature of her body.

"Ah, fuck. Not again!" She closed her eyes almost immediately as she slammed the book onto her study, tried to contain the feeling of thirst that suddenly burnt inside her.

She grunted as she could felt her fangs started to grow. Honestly, this was the first time her fangs grew just by thinking of sucking some blood from a human. This craving thing obviously already brought her to another level. Probably, she will not be able to control herself anymore. Especially when he was around her.

I need to go hunting tonight.

-

Jungkook panted heavily as he stopped his tracks right in front of a lecture hall that was also his current destination. He straightened up his body before he fixed his shirt with a huffed of heavy breath. He traced his eyes to his wristband as he looked at the door in front of him, a bit relieved that he was not late for his lecture.