epilogue

suggested bgm: a million dreams by ziv zaifman, hugh jackman & michelle williams

(i suggest you play it in the last part of the chapter)

-

The Epilogue

Both of them pulled away from the long passionate kiss as the man held onto his bride. The loud applause that echoed throughout the space on the wedding site started to slow down as the groom and the bride smiled at each other.

"Oh, you don't know how I always imagine this day to happen since the first day I laid my eyes on you."

"Well, yeah. I don't know. You tell me, Jeon." Both of them chuckled as they stared into each other's eyes, deeply, trying to tell each other what their hearts were dying to tell.

1 year ago.

"She informed me that she heard my parents said something about attacking Maria." Jungkook put the utensils that he used for his meal on the surface of the dining table as what he said immediately attracted all of the eyes that were also at the table.

"We need to start our plan. And, the day of attack would be on the day of my final round for the dance contest."

"What a day to confront two mad people. No offense, Koo." Maria huffed an annoyed breath.

"None taken."

"So, I already drafted our plan before after our previous discussion." Maria's father started to talk and they all put their gaze glued on him, waiting for him to continue.

"First, Jungkook once said that his parents also have eyes all over the place around him, right?" Maria's father started their discussion with that one very question as Jungkook quickly gave his response.

"Yes."

"Do you recognize them if you spot any of them?"

"Yes, I recognize them at once since they always wear a badge on their suit or anything they wear that helps them access the house using the secret door. I knew that because I once stumbled onto one of them without them noticing it." Jungkook shrugged as all of them just nodded.

"So, please look around on that day just in case you spotted one. So, we could be aware of their presence." Mr. Sim continued and Jungkook nodded.

"Noted that."

"Okay, then. I and your mother will get ready at the parking lot. When there's something happened, we will provide you with a smartwatch that could detect your heartbeat. The rate from the watch will be connected to four watches that all of us will wear on that day so we could see the rate from time to time to see if anyone might be in danger based on their heartbeat rates."