d r o p 12

happy advance birthday to uri leadernim

happy advance birthday to uri leadernim. and, also, happy 1 billion to IDOL MV. early birthday present for namjoon, hehe. anyway, enjoy reading♡

-

Jungkook and Maria were currently in the library, studying for their upcoming test. Jungkook already fell asleep, resting his cheek on his hand as his lips were parted a little with his body went up and down at a consistent rate.

Maria dropped her shoulders as she yawned, covering her mouth with her right palm. She started to stretch her body to the right and the left but then she stopped while her eyes looked at somewhere or specifically at a group of girls.

Almost every day, they will stay in the library after school and she rarely sees them coming here which perked up her curiosity. But, then, she narrowed her eyes towards them as she heard their conversations.

"Look. He's so damn handsome. Oh my God. I wish I could get into his pants."

"I know right. He looks so thick like damn, look at those thighs."

Maria closed her eyes as she gritted her teeth, continued to hear those filthy words coming from their mouths, sexualizing her boyfriend. Can't they see her, his fucking girlfriend, was here too? Did they have no shame?

"Jungkook."

"Jeon Jungkook. Wake up."

"Hm?" Once Jungkook brought his head up with a sleepy face, Maria quickly rose her body a little and moved closer to him as she placed a peck on his lips. His eyes suddenly went wide as he blinked a few times, shocked by the sudden action.

"W-what was that for?" He stuttered a little, trying to bring himself completely to the real world instead of being half-trapped in his dream.

"Nothing. Just feel like doing it." Maria shrugged as she quickly stood up from her seat and picked up her stuff from the table. "I don't want to study anymore. Let's go for a date?"

"Date? Ah. Okay, okay. Wait." He answered sleepily as he covered his mouth when he yawned before he rubbed his eyes that barely open. But, then, his eyes landed on somewhere where the group of girls that sat not so far from us.

Maria was already walking away and he noticed how her hand forming a fist while she walked away to the exit of the library. He suddenly was reminded by how she woke him up just now.

He smiled like an idiot as he bit his lower lips to control him from smiling too much once he knew what was currently happening at that moment. She was jealous!