d r o p 19

-

-

Maria opened her eyes back when she already tried to sleep for almost an hour now. She turned her head to look at her side where she could see Jungkook already fell asleep. She smiled a little, looking at the innocent face he wore while he was sleeping. His sleeping face was her favorite which she once snapped secretly and set them as her lock screen wallpaper.

"Your wallpaper looks familiar."

"Oh, my wallpaper? Just one of my crushes. Maybe you have seen him somewhere."

"What? Wait. You have a crush on another guy despite having this handsome man as your boyfriend?"

"It's not wrong, right? It's just a crush. You know like eye candy? Calm your horses, Koo."

Eye candy?!

Jungkook narrowed his eyes, pouting as he felt challenged by the existence of that crush of his girlfriend's. That guy even got to be on her lock screen instead of him!

He quickly snatched her phone from her grip, startled the one that was playing with their phone. Jungkook then turned off the phone and opened them back to look at the guy on her lock screen wallpaper to see how cute that guy was until his girlfriend had her eyes on him first every time she turned on her phone.

"Wait. It looks like me..."

"Because, it's you, silly boy. Aish, you jealous freak." Maria smacked the back of his head and snatched her phone back from him and glared at the guy that froze in his place as his face started to heat up.

"Babe-"

"Don't talk to me." That words that were let out by her made him whined like a baby as he hugged her side.

"You are my eye candy too."

Maria chuckled while remembering that very moment with a jealous Jeon Jungkook. Suddenly the thought of someone came across her mind, yet again. She grunted silently, not liking the sudden thought haunted her.

She then decided to visit Jake in his room. She slowly pulled away from the duvet that covered her body aside as she wore the fluffy slippers that were placed by the side of her bed, sitting at the edge of the bed. She looked at Jungkook behind her as she stood up and fixed the duvet on him.

She then walked out to the said room as she sat on the chair beside his bed. She slid her hand under his pale hand and gripped onto them gently. A heavy sigh escaped her mouth after staring at his face for some minutes.