You Have to be Kidding!

"I heard the conversation between you two last night" What the hell is one supposed to say to that? ~ How could I be so stupid as to have this conversation right now and right here?

"Maya, I-" "Don't... even think about apologizing... it wasn't your fault" "It was though, I'm the one who pressured him, he might have just been trying to get me off his back" "No, Damon, I know Stefan, I should have seen it"

"Maya, this is not your fault" She shook her head. "You need to talk to him" "I don't need to do anything, except for get out of here for awhile"

"Where are you gonna go? Hm?" "I don't know, Damon!" "Listen, you two, have to work this out" He leaves the room just as I finish putting clothes on Stefanie.

I felt someone in staring at me, and when I looked up it was none other than of course Stefan. When I see him, I roll my eyes and ask,

"What do you want, Stefan?" "I'm sorry you heard the conversation last night" I laughed a little out of anger. "That's what your sorry about?" "No, Maya, I'm sorry he made it seem like I like her!"

"Ok, 1. Never yell at me, especially when I have Stefanie in my arms; 2. It sure seemed like you liked her as well, Stefan" "I love you, Maya, ok? You know that I know you do" "Doesn't matter, you like my best friend and didn't bother to tell me"

"I didn't realize it until last night... But, I like you more, way more!" "I love you, Stefan, I do but... I just can't be with when you like my best friend" "Come on, Maya, please don't leave"

"I'm sorry, Stefan" I hugged him, and gave him one last kiss. Then, I left the Salvatore boarding house.

Whether I'm leaving for good, I don't know that yet or not. But, we'll find out I guess.

As I started to drive, I look at the door and see Stefan and Damon. Both have tears in their eyes, but Stefan had full on tears coming down his face.

I'll admit I felt awful for leaving them, but I needed to do it... For me and Stefanie. Stefan will move on, maybe he'll finally date Elena... Or Caroline. 😂

But, I don't know and I don't care, as long as he's happy, then I'm happy. Even though leaving Stefan Salvatore was one of the hardest things to do, I know it was the right thing to do.

I'll miss you Stefan Salvatore

I'll obviously miss Damon as well, but you know, Stefan and I had something between us not Damon and I. 😂😂