You Gonna Tell Her Or Should I?

"She's gonna be ok" Damon cleared his throat reminding me that I have Maya down there that I need to worry about. ~ "Stefan, can we talk for a second?" Damon asked. I sigh, knowing exactly what this is about.

"I know what this about, Damon-" I started but he threw me up against the opposite side of the room. "What the hell man?!" "You have to stop this! You can't keep switching between the two! It's either Caroline Forbes or Maya Gilbert! Pick one and stick with it!" He yelled. I came at him and he threw me against the wall.

"Oh my God! What's going on?!" Caroline asked, rushing in. "You gonna tell her brother, or should I?" He growls."Guess I'll do it, then" He smirk growing serious. "Stefan here has a thing for you, Carebear" She furrows her eyebrows and looks at me, but I avoid her looks.

"I'm gonna go and check on your semi girlfriend, because unlike you I actually care about her" He said. "Stefan, is what he said true?" I was silent.

"Stefan?" "Yeah, yeah it's true" "Why haven't you told me before me?" "I've been with Maya, I love Maya I do... But, I have feelings for you, Caroline" "Oh, Stefan, even if you guys broke up and she told me that it'd be ok to date you, I still couldn't. Just because she's my best friend and I couldn't do that to her regardless" "I understand, and I never even told him that, he figured it out, and so did she... She overhead Damon and I's conversation"

"I'm so sorry, Stefan"

~Damon~
"Oh, Maya Gilbert!" I tease. "D-Damon? Damon! Get me out of here! I- I do not know what is going on!" "Your being a looney bird, so we locked you up in here" "What are you talking about?! I thought you loved me, Damon!"

"That's what I'm talking about, your being looney" "No, no, Damon! You do not understand Damon!" "Listen, looney bird-" "Please stop calling me that!" "Fine, Maya-" "Tha-" "Maya? I am still confused about who this Maya Gilbert is" "What the hell are you talking about?"

"All of the people are calling me Maya Gilbert, but I am not this Maya Gilbert you speak of" I see Stefan start to come down the hallway just as confused as me. Forgetting about what happened, I say, "Just a second"

Then Stefan and I both walk out and into the living room with Elena. "Go home Elena" "What? That's my sister!"

"Elena!" She stormed out of the house. "What the hell is going on with her?" "I have absolutely no idea, and did you notice the way she was talking? It wasn't from this era, it was from the olden days. From the era we got turned and we got turned by Katherine"

I stormed down there with Stefan on my heels. "You said your names not Maya Gilbert right?" "Yes" "Then what is it?" "Katerina Petrova" "Liar! Katherine's in the tomb!" "Katherine is in the tomb? Niklaus finally caught up to her I see"

Katerina/Maya
Damon ran out of the house while Stefan stayed here. "I am never getting out of this rechid place" "Not with that attitude" "Please, please Stefan Salvatore, let me out of here" "I can't we have to figure out what's going on" I start crying and just can not stop. I want out of this place, and I want to see my sister.