Wicked

The next morning, I woke up around 10am, which for me was extremely late, but I wasn't complaining at all. All I could do was smile, although my body ached a little from last night's antics. I had turned to cuddle back into Chris, but he wasn't there when I heard the door unlocking and walked in holding what I was personally hoping was breakfast. He just stood there staring at me for a few seconds with the biggest grin on his face before I realised I was sitting fully naked on the bed. "Well, I definitely didn't expect to come back to this, I must say, but I'm not disappointed." He walked over with the bottles of water and the brown paper bag and sat them next to me while he gave me a quick kiss before stripping and getting back into bed with me. while we ate breakfast together "Well, did that hit the spot?" I raised my eyebrow at him, "Really sexual innuendos at this time of the morning? But if you mean was it good, then your answer would be yes it was. Now come here! " I grabbed his arm and pulled him over into a hug and we lay back down and just stayed in that moment for what felt like hours before my phone went dinged and that was us back to reality.

We had got up, showered and had gotten dressed for the day. We had decided to just stay close to the hotel today, so we headed to the Empire State Building and then to Rockefeller Center for a look around.

We walked at a slow pace as we weren't in any rush, so we just enjoyed the stroll to get to the Empire State Building and we talked and laughed about last night and how we both never wanted this to end. "You know this wasn't just a one-off right? I want to be with you Abigail. I never thought I'd get this chance and to be honest with you, I was planning on asking you on a proper date tonight after the show, but why not make that our first date? What do you think? " I stopped in my tracks. "Smooth Miller. Well, at least it was not a proposal at the top "We laughed at the thought. "Nah, too predictable and cheesy and I know better than that. What exactly do you take me for? I have taste, you know, and any proposal that comes from me will be well thought out. Except this time I'll leave the booking and stuff up to my assistant, as we know what happens when I do those things, but I'm not so sure that was a bad thing. " He smiled and grabbed my hand, kissing the back of it gently. We headed over to the doors and walked in, bought our tickets and headed up to the top, taking picture after picture for everyone to see when we got home and to send to my dad. We went down to the gift shop and grabbed some souvenirs and hunted down the Starbucks we just found out was there too. We walked around the exhibits too, and there was so much to take in. I kind of wish we had gotten up earlier so we could have stayed longer, but we needed to head to Rockefeller Center too and have a look around and have dinner as we had heard of this place called Fuku that we wanted to try.

We had gotten to our new destination and took a few more touristy pictures and then went for a look around. I spotted a Mulberry store and just had to drag Chris with me. I was being a total girl and knew I would spend way too much time in the store. I saw a bag online one day last week and I really liked it.

Now that I had some money behind me, I decided to splurge on myself a little before I headed to the checkout

Now that I had some money behind me, I decided to splurge on myself a little before I headed to the checkout. I saw a purse as well that I thought would be nice to have too.