Now vs Then (18+)

It was a short journey, only 5 minutes away, but in that time he had me wishing we had just ordered in. We arrived at the restaurant and got out of the car. Thankfully I had worn light makeup and that clear lip balm was what I chose to put on my lips and not anything else, because it would have been all over the two of us. "Time to go eat." I said as he took my hand and I walked ahead of him into the restaurant. "Table for Thompson." I said to the host at the front of the restaurant and he grabbed menus and walked us to our table. We ordered drinks and sat looking at the menu to decide what we were going to have for dinner. "Remember I have that meeting tomorrow with the shareholders for the company. Are you still OK to be there to help me understand it all?" I reminded him as we continued to look through the menu. "Of course I will still help you, baby. Just don't worry about it tonight, and trust me, it'll be fine tomorrow." I looked up from the menu and smiled at him and then looked back at the menu. "So, what do you think you'll get to eat?" I asked because I had no idea what I wanted and was hoping for some inspiration to be honest. "I'm torn between pizza and steak to be honest, baby. You?" I should have known that was coming, but I shrugged my shoulders. Even though I had looked at the menu at home before reserving a table, I still had no idea. "I don't know. I'm torn between the ribs and the salmon. How about we flip a coin each to decide." I laughed as I pulled out my phone and Googled 'flip a coin.' When I found the right site for it, I clicked it and then we decided on what should be heads and what was tails and pressed it so it would flip the coin for us. "Tails. So it's steak for you and ribs for me. That was easy."

We talked all throughout dinner and about the venture Chris had just taken on. "Would you ever have told me about this if we weren't together?" As curious as ever, I had to know if he would. "I would have but it would have been at least six months down the line. However, because you are here with me and I couldn't help myself, I had to tell you today. I was going to keep it a secret and just surprise you by getting the car on Monday to just take us to the hotel instead of planning it that way, but these things happen and I can't hide things from you like that. It was far too important and exciting." It made me all warm and fuzzy inside, knowing he couldn't keep secrets from me. Or maybe it was the wine, because Beth being near him still pissed me off. "I'm glad you can't keep secrets from me because at least I know our relationship isn't built on a lie." Hopefully, if there was anything he wanted to say, he would say it now. "To be honest, the only thing I've kept from you recently is that I'm scared of what Beth might do next. I mean, she's clearly not caring how far she goes to get to me and that worries me, because I don't want you to get her just because I don't want her. " He was worried about what she might do to me. Well, that's better than worrying about what I'll do to her if I get my hands on her, to be honest. "Well you don't have to worry about me baby, I'll be fine. How about we get dessert to go and I'll get a car to come pick us up?" I wanted to get him home ASAP. The dessert could wait. "Sounds like you want something, or should I say someone?" I laugh at him. "Yeah, I want you to take me home and fuck me in that suit bent over the desk in the office, but I will take being bent over any surface right now." His eyes darkened, and he got up and went to find a waiter so he could get the dessert order out of the way while I ordered a Lyft back home and paid for dinner.

Dinner was paid for and the car was outside. We thanked the host as we left and got in the car and headed back to the house. We pulled up to the gate, got out of the car, thanked the driver, and he drove off. As I walked ahead of Chris, I had the best idea yet. I was going to drop my dress as he closed the gate and walked around to the back of the house via the side gate and headed towards the pool. So as soon as his back was turned, I put my new plan into action. I could hear a loud groan from him as he must have seen my dress on the ground, and as quickly as I had taken my heels off and began to step into the heated pool, I saw him appear from the side of the house. It was like he was stalking me like a predatory animal hunting its prey. "Why don't you join me? The office can wait." I shouted over to him. He opened the sliding doors to the kitchen as he had the keys on him and put the bag from the restaurant on the counter, then my dress, and then he discarded his clothes, coming out naked to join me in the pool. "Well, I must say I always want to fuck you in the ocean, but this will do for now." He had me backed into a corner with no way out. Not that I was looking for one, but it is always nice to have options. He kissed me so intensely it was hard to catch a breath, but it was making me feel all those good feelings all over my body.