YOU GO GIRL (18+)

It was the lead up to Thanksgiving and I came up with the idea of hosting this year, and since I had moved into my new house, I thought it would be a great idea to have it here as a kind of house warming at the same time. Chris had been away at work all week, something about buying another building to house more staff due to an increase in some department or something like that. To say I was proud of him and where the company stood after only taking over a few years ago was a definite understatement. When he walked through the door that Friday evening and saw me in the kitchen baking with an apron on, like a proper little housewife waiting for her husband to get home for dinner, it was like he was a man possessed. "Honey. I'm home. " Chris yelled from the corner of the room and I could see him just barely having only the light in the kitchen on as that was the room I was in at the time and I hadn't realised how dark it was as I was deep in concentration with the baking of muffins and pies for one of Jo's charity events she was holding. "Well if that isn't the cheesiest thing I've heard all day." By the time I finished speaking, he was right behind me, holding me at the waist and moving my hips to the sound of the music and kissing my neck before turning me around. "Do you have anything in the oven baking right now?" I was confused by the question he asked, but then the timer went off and he knew the answer. "I'll get it." He was taking the peach cobbler out of the oven with widened eyes. "Where do you want this Abby?" he asked. "Over on the cooling rack please, Chris, thank you." I smiled as he sat the cobbler down, "Anything else that needs done or are you all finished?" I dusted off my apron and was in the process of taking it off when he asked me if I was done yet. "Nope, all done just now, baby. Dinner is in the crockpot and will be ready in roughly an hour. Why?" He just smiled and told me to wash my hands.

When I had finished washing my hands, I was basically dragged into my bedroom and stripped naked. I stood in shock, but then he started to take his own clothes off and the urge to have him take me right there was overwhelming. I was clenching my thighs together at the sight of Chris in front of me naked when he finally looked me in the eye and started moving over towards me again, moving his hand into my hair, gently grabbing a fistful and kissing me at the same time, until he had grabbed enough hair that he pulled at it, making me moan into the kiss and how hot this moment was. His other hand was currently occupying my waist until it started to move upwards towards my breast. As he started to cup my breast, he moved away from this kiss and started to lick and suck on my nipple. Then he slowly let go of the hair in his other hand. It then came to my other breast and started mirroring the motion of his other hand, cupping the breast and then repeating the same action with my other nipple. It is safe to say I was lost in pleasure as I looked down at my man, currently on his knees in front of me with no clothes on.

I dragged him up off the floor and over to the bed where he lifted me up and laid me down, running his hand from my cheek all the way down to my core, only to ghost over it and start running his other hand down my thigh and leg. "Stop fucking teasing me, Chris. Fuck." I threw my back when his hand started coming back up a little faster and straight to work on my soaking wet core. "This is mine and she's all wet for me, I hope." Oh the things this man did to me with just his voice alone, but damn, I just needed him to have his way with me. I have done all fucking week all I've wanted was him. "Yes, all yours, Chris. Please. I've waited all week for this. Have your way with me. Do whatever you want!" He took that as a green light to go right on in, and he did go right on in, that is. "Good, but I have a question for you: have you touched yourself since you last saw me, baby?"He knew damn well I had. Since we had phone sex on Wednesday, knowing we wouldn't see each other until Friday, "Yes, I did on Wednesday when you were on the phone with me. "Uhhh" I moaned in pleasure, "I remember that conversation, baby. I didn't know you missed me that much." That was it; I could feel myself breaking from within as a result of his touch.The only thing he was using was his finger and talking, but that felt like enough. I knew for a fact he was going to stop. I could see it in his eyes and if he did, I was not going to be held accountable for my actions. I needed this. "Damn it Chris, if you stop I swear to God!" He sighed. "Impatient little one today, aren't we?" He actually stopped. I could feel myself burning hot with rage at the loss of his touch when he got off the bed and went over to his bag. "I brought a few things I thought we could try out tonight after dinner, but I want to let you see them first before I devour that sweet sweet pussy of yours."He sucked on the two fingers he had inside me and moaned at the taste, making me want him so much more to the point where I was aching for him.