See that this doesn't happen again! (18+)

It was Friday and after we finished talking yesterday, we finished packing, had dinner, watched a couple of movies and went to sleep. I woke up alone in bed, screwing my face up as I was cold even though I was covered up. When I finally heard the door opening only a few minutes later, obviously it was Chris, but I hadn't even opened my eyes until I felt the bed dip and a kiss on my forehead. When I opened them, there were those bright blue eyes looking at me and all I could think was 'I bet I look like a total mess right now, but I don't even care to be honest'. "I brought breakfast for us. Oh and good morning beautiful" I hid under the covers for a few seconds until I heard the rustle of the bag being opened. The smell of bacon, sausage and eggs made my mouth water, so I peaked back out with a smile. "I knew you'd be hungry, so I thought this would suffice." My eyes went wide as he kept pulling stuff out of the bag. Not all of it was food, though. Napkins, straws, and cutlery, as well as some other stuff. "I love you" I told him. "Me or the food? Huh pretty girl? " As I had a mouthful of food, I didn't answer him yet. "Umm... Both" I lied, but his reaction was a loud laugh that the full hotel probably heard. "Only kidding. I love you. I really like the food" I told him and then took another bite of my food and drooled at the same time as it was so tasty.

We had made sure we didn't leave anything in the room and that it was tidy before we left to check out. Chris had taken the key card back to the check in desk and chatted with the woman at the desk who gave him a bit of paper. I knew she was flirting with him. I could see the way she was playing with her hair, but she halted her actions when Chris turned and pointed at me with a huge grin and she just put her head down. I couldn't help but giggle to myself knowing that he had told her to stop and that I was his girlfriend. "Well, that was the worst conversation in the world to have with someone," he said, and I tilted my head for him to continue. "She gave me her phone number and told me to call her next time I was in New York and she got me a cheaper rate and said we could meet up for drinks and have a good time together." I knew she could see me. I had caught her watching us well Chris, but as soon as he finished telling the rest of his story, I burst with laughter. "Wow, that could cost her her job. Does she realise that? What would you do if one of your staff did that to a client of yours?" I said faking jealousy because I knew he wouldn't dare do anything with her. "I'd fire them and make an example of them, but she's not my employee and I couldn't care less about her babe. You know that? Don't you?" I tilted my head, amused at how flustered he had gotten. "Babe, I'm just messing with you. I honestly couldn't care less. We just won't ever stay here again. Clearly, they don't teach their staff manners, like they don't flirt with the guests. I just think it's inappropriate, but that must be because I was brought up to respect other people." I shrugged it off. Little did I know the general manager had overheard our full conversation and I felt guilty after he came over and introduced himself to us. "Hi there. I'm the general manager of the Hyatt Centric and I didn't mean to eavesdrop on your conversation, but I heard what one of my staff said to you Sir, and I wholeheartedly apologize. This is not how our staff are taught to treat our staff. Ma'am, I do apologize that she has made you feel this way and I want you to know that she will be dealt with accordingly... " I had to stop him. I felt terrible that he had probably already decided to fire her. "Look, there's no need for anything to be done. It was harmless and it was dealt with by my boyfriend. There is no need for anything else to happen to the girl. Well, maybe a class in manners wouldn't get a kiss, but that's all. " I sighed. "I understand what you mean ma'am." He waved his hand at the girl to come over. "You are going to apologize to this couple right now and that the lady still has a job, especially after what I heard you said to the gentleman just moments ago." I was so embarrassed by the general manager's tone and how he was dealing with this situation right now. I looked at Chris and could see the anger in him rising. "Excuse me sir. I know you probably don't know who I am, but in my business there is a way to deal with disrespectful staff, and this is not it. However, that is probably why my business is doing so well because my staff learn from my example that I set for them every day. " I couldn't believe how hot it was to see him be so authoritative with this man right now. The woman just looked at me with a faint smile on her face, "Sorry. I didn't mean any disrespect, honestly. I wouldn't have flirted if I knew he was in a relationship. I swear that's not me. " She actually looked scared. I smiled, "It's alright, but he had no right to speak to you this way, not one bit." I told her, however, that Chris was still going in on the man. "I know the owner of this hotel and I think he would be very interested in how his general manager was dealing with his staff. Making an example of them is meant to be done in a private setting, not in front of your guests. If you worked for me, you would be out of a job right now for making not only this poor girl uncomfortable, but also my girlfriend uncomfortable too, because I'm pretty sure she didn't feel this uncomfortable while this girl was flirting with me or when I told her about it. Did this girl make you uncomfortable, baby? " I stood there wide-eyed, not able to trust my words again. Fuck this man was getting me so hot for him right now. I finally shook my head and said, "See now you are going to apologise to them before I get the owner on the phone. Do you hear me? " Chris stood back, ushering the man over to us. "I apologise for my actions towards you. I am sorry I made you feel uncomfortable. I hope you can forgive me. "I smirked at Chris as a sudden burst of adrenaline or confidence ran through my body. "I accept your apology as forgiving you, but that is something that is earned, so you better start working on yourself and making a decent example of yourself so your staff follow suit. Do you understand? Next time I'm in New York, I'll be back to check on that for peace of mind, as I would hate to have to report you for any reason to the owner. You are lucky this wasn't a surprise inspection to see how staff and guests were treated, because, like my boyfriend said, "you would be out of a job for this." I took a deep breath. "Now we have a flight to catch and my boyfriend has a business to run." I look at the girl "See that this doesn't happen again!" pointing between all of us, then at her and Chris repeatedly hoping she understood I meant flirting with guests, not just my boyfriend.