Disney's Hollywood Studios

It was now Wednesday and our last full day here in Orlando as we were heading home tomorrow and we really wanted to make the most of the rest of our time here. We had a light breakfast and headed out the door. We were going to Disney's Hollywood Studios today and I was excited just like I had been at every part of this trip so far. "Can we get caffeine please? I'm in desperate need of an energy boost. Last night really wore me out." I asked, yawning. "Yeah, of course. Starbucks is right there." Chris pointed to where it was. The Trolley Car Café was our first stop and then we headed towards where Chris wanted to go first, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.

I had seen this one in ads on TV and had always wanted to go on it when I got the chance

I had seen this one in ads on TV and had always wanted to go on it when I got the chance. So we headed on in and made our way through the set and got to the elevator and took our seats in the back. I was quite enjoying this ride as I felt the ride going up and then dropping a few times, but Chris was grabbing my thigh as if he was going to fall out of the bottom of the ride. We got back to where we got on and headed towards the exit but stopped to see our picture first and I couldn't breath. The look on Chris's face was so worth it, so I got the picture and put it in my bag. Let's just say he wasn't amused. "It's OK, we can show it in the future to our kids, don't worry." I laughed. Karma was a bitch and he knew it because he did the same thing to me the other day when I got scared on a ride.

Next stop was the Rock 'n' Roll coaster starring Aerosmith and that was a little strange being in the dark but it was fast and exciting so it was definitely good in my books. "Let's go eat, babe. I'm starving. Where do you want to go? " Chris asked me. "How about Backlot Express which has burgers or 50's Prime Time Café which is more home cooking there?" I asked as I looked at the menus on my phone. "OK, 50's Prime Time Café it is. I just saw what I wanted on that menu." I smiled, grabbed his hand and we walked over toward Echo Lake and into our chosen lunch spot to get a seat. "What did you see on the menu that you wanted so bad?" I asked. "A Sampling of Mom's Favorite Recipes. It has a bit of everything in it and that is just what I want right now. Shame they don't sell my favourite dessert though." He sighed, looking sad. "Aww babe, don't worry if you dole whip that babe, we can go get some when we finish here." I said with a gleeful tone to my voice. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer so he could talk into my ear. "That's not my favourite dessert. Fuck, it's not even my favourite meal. You know what my favourite thing is!" I sat there just trying to think about the food I had made for him when somewhere in the back of my head it clicked. "Wow, Chris really!" I sat back in my seat, arms folded, trying to play him at his own game since I knew what he meant now. "That's disgusting. How could you live on that for the rest of your life?" His eyes were getting darker and there was a slight sparkle to them. My body pulled closer to him again. "You know I could live off that pussy for the rest of my life. Why are you sitting there like you don't already know that?" He chuckled. "Well I guess I need to work on being less transparent. You will have to wait until we get back to the apartment then for that dessert." I told him and then our food arrived, so he didn't get time to answer back, even though he wanted to.